Aug 20, 2012

Weekend Update




Another Monday. Gross.
I hate Mondays.
But I LOVE weekends, so let's focus on the weekend.
We had a great weekend!
FH didn't have to work Friday night so we had extra time together and that is always fantabulous.

Friday afternoon started with me leaving work early and going home to take a nap {old lady alert} and it felt great!
Then it was off to the school to pick up the three musketeers.
Then, not only did I get in a nap, but FH watched the girls while I went to tan and work out {hallelujah!}.

We went to eat sushi Friday night.
And by this I mean that FH and A ate sushi {K was with her dad and I don't eat sushi}. Not to mention I am still on my no carb diet so this was an easy place for me to eat since there was not a lot of temptation. I got a kids meal and just ate the chicken.

It was really good chicken!
And A got an adult meal {imagine that}.


I pity her future boyfriend...I hope he has a good job {or else his parents do}. She loves the most expensive things in life.

Next we went to buy some new games and I got this book...I'm excited about reading it!


Saturday, I dyed my hair. Don't tell my hairdresser, she will kill me.
But you know, sometimes I just don't have time to go sit in a chair to get it done...I'm just not that patient.
Plus I was only doing it a tiny bit darker than it already was, so I figured I was safe doing it on my own {and for only $10}.

We acted a little bit goofy too.....


And I found out one of my daughters had a hidden talent....


This eye thing just really freaked me out!

I got some new sunglasses {Go Tigers!!!} so that I would be ready for tailgating.

And then we had a spa night at our house doing facials while we watched The Hunger Games.


Believe it or not, we actually talked FH into doing the facials with us.
We were tempted to do his entire bald head, but we decided against it. {I'm sure he was grateful for this.}



Sunday, I had a HUGE headache so after church I took like a 4 hour nap...the nap was pretty great but it made me Sunday super short.

We had time for family cuddling though.

And even got in a carwash.


All in all, it was a super great fun weekend....now back to the daily grind! Can't wait til next weekend!!

Follow the link below to read some more Monday posts! :)




stillbeingmolly
Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun family weekend! Your FH is a great sport! :) Stopping by from the link up! Would love to have you stop by sometime!

    lukeandamysmith.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Visiting from YOLO Monday! Those facial pictures crack me up. Hilarious.

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks so fun it makes me want to hang out with you guys for a weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I just spit out my wine when I saw that eyelid pic. So freaky!!! PS - I love your button!

    ReplyDelete