Aug 7, 2012

I'm Such a Moron

Okay, so all this time, I've been thinking I'm a loser because I have no blog followers really. I mean, I network. I follow at least 1,257,422 different blogs and I usually comment on most of them. I feel like I know these bloggers but they know nothing about me....I have 4 puny followers. Now, did the fact that my BFF was not a fan of mine throw up any red flags for me? Umm no, I just thought she read it all the time or something, I don't know! So, finally, I had her fix something on my blog {cause that's what friends do} and she realized that there was no link for people to follow my blog!

So, the moral of the story is....I'm not a loser. I actually can make bloggy friends and I can {hopefully} get more than 4 followers.....I'm just a moron when it comes to technical stuff. Hallelujah!!

Love my new blog look?? The BFF did that as well. She's quite crafty, and I don't just mean compared to me. #everyoneiscraftierthanme Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. hah you're not a moron -- some of this blog stuff is so confusing, but i'm happy to be your 5th official follower :)

    I just LOVE finding other Memphis bloggers, although I guess technically you found me. Anyways, it's nice to "meet" you and I can't wait to get to know you more through your blog!

    ReplyDelete