Aug 9, 2012

Always. Sometimes. Never.

I love a good link up!!

I always check my blog stats and read a million blogs each day.
I sometimes leave comments, but I'm starting to get better.
I never go without a smile when I get comments or new followers.

I always blog at work.
I sometimes actually work at work.
I never get behind on my workload, because I'm a ninja.

I always check facebook and instagram a million times too many.
I sometimes check twitter, I'm starting to do it more.
I never wait long before I check it again.

I always want all of the jewelry that I see different bloggers wearing.
I sometimes order stuff as soon as I see the link.
I never want to buy jewelry when I am out shopping because I never can seem to find any I like.

Check out this link to read other always, sometimes, never posts!

Thanks for stopping by.




The Daily Tay
Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. I wish so bad I could blog at work. I teach high school so it's like a zoo the whole time I'm there. Sometimes I wish I had a job that was a bit more lax... but then again I know I would just be surfing blogs all day! I just found your blog and I've loved getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously, some bloggers always seem to have the cutest jewelry!!! Gosh...
    Newest follower :) I love your blog already!

    Of Thoughts and Things

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for linking up! :) i'm obsessive about blogging too! no shame, lol

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey there!! newest follower to your blog :) so happy you linked up so i was able to find it! i am obsessed with blogger jewelery haha!
    xox
    ellen
    thishive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found you from the link up! I am a work ninja too :)

    Hugs!
    Kara
    ShawnKaraAndHeidi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete