Aug 22, 2012

No Carbs Day 6

I would just like to start out by saying that last night I made dinner, like real dinner for my fam, and I didn't eat the mac&cheese.
If that's not HUGE, I really don't know what is.
If you follow me on Instagram (@MrsLoYoung)
then you already knew this.
And you have already seen this pic.

But it's freakin' mac&cheese y'all.
So, I'm pretty stinkin proud.
I won't even mention the delicious rolls that I made bought.
Oh, I just wanted to inhale them.

Moving on.

Day 6.
I did it.
And I lost another pound.
That brings my total to 6 lbs in 6 days.
Watch out skinny jeans and high boots, I'm coming to get you, we have a date this fall so I hope you're ready.

I had scrambled eggs while my family feasted last night.
I can say it gets easier as time goes on.
The hardest part is not really saying no, but making sure I don't just automatically grab a bite of something out of habit.
Like tasting the mac&cheese. Or grabbing a chug of FH's dr pepper.
Or sneaking a piece of cookie dough while K is making everyone (but me) cookies after dinner.
Seriously. Habit.
Who would have thought?
I also have learned that a lot of the time, I'm not hungry I just feel like I should have dessert, or feel like since everyone else is still eating that I should be too.
I never believed everyone when they said that you just THINK you are hungry sometimes, but now I believe it.

I've been running.
Which is good and bad.
Good because it helps my weightloss.
Bad because I have bad knees.
So far, so good though.

Only two days left.
I can't believe I am going to finish out this challenge without EVEN cheating once! I'm pretty proud.

You can read about my first 5 days here, here, and here.

Two more days of no carbs and then I'm gonna have a pig out day!
I can't wait!!

Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. That looks yummy! Please come link-up at my blog today!
    Wanderlust Wednesdays

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you that you were brave & courageous for doing this and now I'm gonna have to say you rock!! I don't think I would have made it through 6 minutes let alone 6 days. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete