Aug 14, 2012

Let's Get Serious

No, but really, I'm not gonna be for real serious. I'm not sure I know how to be seriously serious, but I though if you really knew me, then this blog title would be really shocking and unexpected. {Bet you got a little nervous, huh husband?}

So, back to the serious post. Let's talk fitness. Let's talk about me hitting snooze all week {it's only Tuesday though} and not getting up like normal and working out. Let's talk about how I haven't seen Shaun T {hello, Insanity for all you non-Insanity freaks} in several  way too many days. Let's talk about why I have taken a "break".

I ordered a new, for lack of a better name, weight loss plan. I thought long and hard about it before taking the initial step. We all know there are TONS of weightloss programs out there that claim they really really really do work and they really really aren't pulling your leg. I put FH in charge of research {and funding}. He approved of the plan {and he is extrememly tough on anything weightloss-ish so I know his approval means something}. I have been following a blog for months where the girl is using the weightloss plan and she has been uber successful.....but when someone is selling something {the blogger is selling, it's one of those anybody can sell Avon-ish scenarios}, you know they can make it sound great. Also, I know if I was making money for losing weight, I'd have a little extra motivation too! But I figured what did I have to lose?? {Besides a good bit of money, not the point.} So, I'm going for it!

I've decided not to promote the product on here {to all 17 of my readers-woohoo for new readers!!} until I have decided that I actually like it and think it works. If I do enjoy it, then I will definitely be honest. I mean, you just don't play around with weight loss y'all! But if you suddenly see millions of full body pics of me floating around, you will know something is going down since I NEVER take pics of myself.

The program starts with basically an 8 day detox.....IT.WILL.BE.HELL. FH is preparing himself for my bitchiness. He knows that I'll be grumpy but you can live with anything for 8 days, right? Let's hope so. So, if you see me being grumpy, just ignore it. Or give me a little motivation like "you can do it!" or "if you fail, do you know how much money you will be wasting??" or "have you seen the size of your butt lately?" you know, something along those lines.

My package should arrive today or tomorrow and then I will be starting the very next day. I am going in 100% meaning I will be following the detox and working out like crazy. Let's face it, if I am already going to be a grumpy beoytch during those 8 days, I might as well get the most out of it.

Here's to trying out new things {and hoping that they work}.
Here's to motivation to make a life change and not just complaining about things I don't like and what I want to change.
Here's to a supportive husband who told me if  when I lose 15 lbs, he will give me $100 for shopping.
Here's to finding new adventures on other people's blogs. It's funny how we come across things sometimes that could potentially change our lives, and how we can discover great things just from choosing to read a blog. {As a friend recently told me, I am addicted to the blogging world.}
Here's to my butt getting smaller.

Happy Tuesday Homies. 
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment