Aug 21, 2012

Me, Myself, and I Linkup

It's time for another My, Myself, and I linkup!

Let's get this party started.....

1. What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?

That's a tough one. I'm the type of person that thinks that you can do anything that you put your mind to. I'm pretty sure I adopted that attitude once I graduated from college (twice) while mothering twins and working....yeah, after that, I really CAN do anything!! I would say that something I would like to do is to run a marathon. {I'm sure I should start out with a half marathon first, details, details....} The only reason that I am afraid I would fail with this goal is because I have horrible knees. {Old lady alert} Every time I run a lot, I am dying the next day. I love to run though, and I think I could def work my way up to it, but I am worried about my old lady knees. If I knew I wouldn't fail, I would go for it....and I would put that 26.2 sticker on the back of my car like a champ.

2. If you only had six months left to live, what would you do with the time?

First things first, I'd quit my job. Then, I'd make my husband quit his job....because let's be honest, he'd be making a killing on my life insurance. I would choose to spend every waking moment with the people that mattered most to me...and we'd probably go on a couple of vacations so that I can see the world...probably, I'd get a boob job too. Cause I wanna leave this world with some perky boobs. {Please note, I know that I can't take them with me, this was just be a perk- pun intended.}

3. If a front page news article was written on you, what would the headline be?

Mother loses her shit.
Haha, I love my kids more than life, but man sometimes they drive me bonkers. {Please ignore this statement husband, as it kind of does go against my case of wanting another baby. :) }

4. What is your biggest pet peeve?

Bad grammar. Period. And the word "ain't"....cause "ain't ain't a word"

5. What is your favorite chick flick movie?

Magic Mike....duh.
No, but for real, The Notebook. I'm not the mushy gushy type, but "If I'm a bird, you're a bird" gets me everytime.

Follow the link to find out more about some other bloggers. I know I will be....


Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Loved your answers to each of these and I'm your newest follower :)

    Bad grammar is definitely high up on my list of annoyances!
    Hope you're having a great day!
    xo breanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking "ain't" might be in the Urban Dictionary ...

    Popped in from MMI.

    thriftshopcommando.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Notebook was a terrific movie. Never saw Magic Mike, but I wanna see it so badly! :)

    I am one of the co-hosts on the GFC hop. I came by to say hi and to follow. If you have a moment and would like to, you can visit me here The Things We Find Inside

    Thanks,
    Tami

    ReplyDelete