Dec 19, 2012

Tell Me About some Randoms

Today's Tell Me About It Tuesday is on a Wednesday.
And we also have Wednesday Random linkup....so here's
Tell Me About Some Randoms!!

1. Road rage. The guy in front of me this morning had it...and I almost got to see a fight. What kind of person am I that I got a little excited and wanted to watch a fight? Is that wrong? As long as I'm not involved, I'm okay with it. Tis the season, right?

2. Yesterday, I didn't run. My knee has some fluid on it and was hurting. I know better than to run when my knee hurts. But now I don't know when I'm going to get another chance since I'm shopping tonight and getting my hair did tomorrow.

3. Blonde hair or brown dark blonde hair. That is the question.

4. My fitness pal. Who uses it? Do you like it? I think I might do better if I had some friends on there because I sometimes put breakfast on there and then forget about it the rest of the day. I really don't want to have to put down that I ate 473 chocolate covered oreo balls and for friends to see that.....

5. I took off work on Friday. It was necessary since the girls have their Christmas party at school and they get out at 11:30. I'm never going to be able to save up any vaca time....oh well. I'll worry about that again next year {which is like 2 weeks away...} And speaking of work, it's up to good ole Obama whether or not we get off work on Christmas Eve.

Dear Mr Pres, I may not have voted  for you and wouldn't if my life depended on it, but if you could please give us hard working people off work on Monday, it would be greatly appreciated. If you have a heart, you will do it. And while you are at it, could you please give us government workers maternity leave...I'm sure the average joe doesn't realize that we don't get maternity leave....BUT WE DON'T AND THAT IS JUST BS. So if you could please just take care of these two things for me, I'd be a happy camper. Please and thank you.

6. The top google search to find my blog is most recently "What is a steppe sister?" This made me laugh....as if this is an extra special stepsister. If you are really that interested, you can find out what a steppe sister is here. Glad I could help.

7. When I first started blogging, I had no idea how much online shopping it would lead to. Just ask my bank account about yesterday....Merry Christmas to me!

8. The world ends this week, right? Gosh, I hope I don't go out with a random post like this....oh well, we can't all end on our favorite blog post I guess. At least I'll be shopping tonight with the fam, I can totally end the world on that note. And I guess I should probably indulge in Taco Bell this week, you know, just in case the Mayans {or whoever predicted this mess} are right.

9. Instagram. Really? How much money do you think you are going to make on my pictures? Not. Very. Much. And I'm not scared...I'm way tooo addicted to your amazing app to delete it..and I honestly am too lazy to learn the ins and outs to a new app....unless of course, anyone wants to join me and go back to MySpace. Anyone? JT? You let me know, I'll be thinking of what song I want to upload for my profile.

10. Christmas Presents. Do you know that my husband leaves for work every night and there are presents with my name on them in the house...presents that are just wrapped in bags so I could easily peek.....10 year old Lora is DYING to peak. But don't worry, FH, I haven't given in yet. I learned my lesson that one year that I found my ENTIRE Santa Claus loot hidden under my mom's bed in a suitcase and I had to act surprised Christmas morning...it's actually much more fun to be for real surprised.

Who's ready for Christmas?? Who's opening early presents like a sneaky dickens {thank you for that new word, Jersey Shore cast}? Who wants to come to Memphis and join my running team? Who is working on their MySpace account right now?

Happy last Hump Day before Christmas!!!!

Helene in Between

And I'm an idiot who can't ever get the Random Wednesday button to fit on my blog right so follow this link to check out more fun posts! Pin It Now!

13 comments:

  1. I can't get it to fit either girl, so find comfort in not being the only idiot that can't get it to fit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get any maternity leave either. WTH?? They cut a lot of our benefits when the company was sold a few years ago. It's one of the many reasons I'll be finding a new employer before I get knocked up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't made any chocolate covered oreo balls this year because I can't be trusted around them. They are so delicious and addictive.

    How about strawberry blonde? I may be slightly biased here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That google search is hilarious....and I haven't read the new IG policies yet...there has been a ton of buzz about it. Thank you for linking up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally agree on Instagram... Do what you will - maybe I will be famous some day. HA... I am thinking try the brunette - could be HOT! OH and the Pres comment - HOLLA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. #4 I'm on my fitness pal!! But I don't really know how to find friends, lol, fail.
    I still don't see how yall don't get maternity leave. SO crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. BLONDE! I am on MFP LeighNoel- find me gah! No maternity leave?! That's bull. BULL! When is the end of the world anyway? Friday or Saturday? I want go out with a bang, like shots of tequilla shoving tacos in my pie hole and embarassing myself, kinda BANG bAnG! Maybe we should sneak at the Christmas gifts...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, I love your blog!!!!!!! I'm on MFP too....TashaReevesMK

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahaha love it, tell me about some randoms. works for me. I wish I didn't already know what my husband was getting me! i would look.

    p.s. just saw my lil face on your sidebar. and that makes me very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Myspace profile songs are very important, my friend. I'm not sure I could go back to that kind of pressure! Or picking my top 8 friends. Man, what a time. Can't wait to see your new hair, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Brown Hair! Brown Hair! Brown Hair!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm Jennmansfield on mfp - I'm super inconsistent so adding friends might be good! Can we see each others weights, or just food?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I didn't get maternity leave either since I am considered part-time as a weekender. I don't even get sick time so I have an Aflac policy that is the BOMB! It is short-term disability and they paid me while I was on maternity leave. You should check into it. What is this shiz about Instagram? I haven't had time to read their new policy...maybe I should check into that. Haha!

    ReplyDelete