Dec 28, 2012

All the Cool Kids are Doing It

Guess who's back. Back again......

So I saw this linkup here and decided to join in on the fun...cause all the cool kids are doing it so that's obviously enough reason for me to do it too. Right? Right.

Me A-Z
A. Age: 30/over the hill

 
B. Bed size: Queen. Maybe one day I will have a king but for now, I like to sleep as close as possible to my husband anyways.

 
C. Chore you hate: dishes. FO SHO. I will clean the entire house and leave the dishes for my husband.  

D. Dogs: none. I'm not an animal person.

 
E. Essential start to your day: checking IG, other than that I don't really have one. I don't drink coffee.

 
F. Favorite color: Green. 

G. Gold or Silver: Silver

H. Height: 5'4ish"

 
I. Instruments you play: I played the piano in elementary school but totally can't anymore. My mom messed up when she scheduled piano lessons during recess...I was much more interested in playing football with all the boys. True story. 

J. Job Title: Accountant. Wife. Mom.

 
K. Kids: Kate-9 Alex-9 (they are 9 minutes apart. LONGEST 9 minutes of my life)

 
L. Live: Tennesse. 

M. Married: to my best friend in June 2012. Newlyweds! 

N. Nicknames: Lolo, Lolli, Pop

 
O. Overnight hospital stays: just when I had K&A. I was super sick and had to stay in the hospital a week before they delivered...most boring time ever but I slept the whole time.

 
P. Pet peeve: the word "ain't" {cause it ain't a word, for reals)

 
Q. Quote:   If it were easy, anybody could do it!
My mom told me this over and over and over again when I was a single mom and in school. And it's totally true!

 
R. Righty or Lefty: Righty.

S. Siblings: 1 sister and 1 brother.

 
T. Time you wake up:  5:00-5:30

 
U. University attended: University of Memphis 

V. Vegetables you dislike: 99.9% of all of them 

W. What makes you run late: I hate to be late and try to NEVER let it happen. But with kids, it happens every once in awhile.

 
X. X-rays you've had: legs. teeth. I guess that's it.

 
Y. Yummy food: Let's all go to the Mexican joint!

 
Z. Zoo animal favorite: I love the giraffes. I love how they love on each other by cuddling their heads together. I try to do this with my husband and I'm pretty sure he rolls his eyes!
 
Join in on the fun...I love reading these things!
Just leave me a comment so I can stop by your post and read. :)
Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. check me out! =) http://livingontheblindside.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL @ Veggies. Bandwagon jumping? SIGN ME UP! Just posted mine! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posted mine! sissy-fits.blogspot.com
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did it too. http://www.writethisdownamy.com/2012/12/happy-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had to do this! It looked fun and I'm avoiding a real post until I get my house corrected after the holidays.

    http://wisforwife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Done! Love these kind of things! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not an animal person either... I am suffering with a step dog.

    And I am taking you ladies to the best Mexican joint on Earth come April.

    ReplyDelete