Dec 14, 2012

Bloggers in Different Area Codes

All bloggers have lots in common.
We all like to talk about ourselves.
We all share this blogging community.
There are so many great blogs out there, that if you have half of a normal life, it's almost impossible to stay on top of them all.
But, if you are like me, you are still always browsing for new blogs to follow. New friends in the blogosphere.
Every once in awhile I discover a blog and think "How am I just now finding this blog??" "Where have you been all my life??"

So, let's help each other out.
Let's do a linkup to meet new people.
Link up your main blog URL below.
{Make sure you follow this blog in order to link up}
Tell your friends, tell your neighbors.
The more, the merrier.
Let's have a blogger party, y'all!
Look around, you never know, you might meet your new BFF today.
Happy blog hopping!

Pin It Now!

12 comments:

  1. This is a nice little hop you've put together. Thanks for hosting! :) Esther Norine Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting! I'm late to the party but hope to find some new blog buddies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun, thank you for hosting this!!!! I look forward to hopping around and 'meeting' new people!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so late on this, I need to get my shit together. Thanks for doing this :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How in the crap did I miss this? Better late than never! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete