Nov 14, 2012

Random is my Middle Name

This random linkup has my name written all over it.
You know, because of the middle name and all.
Even though I couldn't get the button to work.

So, here are some randoms as of late....

1. I dyed my hair last night. I decided when I walked into Walgreens that I was going to do it and then 30 minutes later, no more blonde.

2. I can NEVER do the freaking cute ponytail bump kind of look. I can do it when I work out, but not when I dress up for work. Which luckily, is not often.

3.  Looking at blog posts about really cute outfits really makes me want to get in shape. See blogger problems previously mentioned.

4. Yesterday, I signed up to do an Ugly Christmas Sweater 5K. I also enlisted several friends to do it with me. I am super excited, probably more excited than I should be.

5. I am 30 years old but last night I was glued to the TV watching Teen Mom 2. And it did not dissappoint. I don't stay up late (read:10pm) for just any ol' tv, it has to be high quality. Like Teen Mom 2.

6. I just started watching Nashville and I love it.

7. I can never save up my vacation time at work. Like ever. As soon as I gain it, I'm all like "can I leave early today?" for absolutely no reason ever.
8. Last night, I finished week two of my 10K app. The problem is I waiting like a month or so between week 2, day 2 and week 2, day 3. So I almost died. But I managed to finish.

9. I can workout allllllll day long, but I can't put the dang junk food down. It's a work in progress.

10. My baby fever has turned into pneumonia. If we don't get a baby in our house soon, I'm going to a 3rd world country to steal one.

Happy Hump Day Random People!!
Pin It Now!

11 comments:

  1. No more blonde and you didn't even post a picture?! #bloggerfail, lol

    Yay for 10k progress!! Now we need to find a 10k to sign up for (omg did i actually just type that??)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My DVR shows that it's set to record 90210 and Teen Mom 2. And then it doesn't record them. Is the universe trying to tell me that at 35 I should not be watching that? TOO BAD UNIVERSE! I'll watch it ON DEMAND. So there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2, 5, 6, 7 - you took the words out of my mouth! Especially 7, now I am having end of the year I don't want to work problemmmms :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Nashville, too! (You kind of look like Connie Britton in your profile pic!!)

    Baby Pneumonia, funny! I love that term! Feeling it here, too! :)

    That sounds like a fun 5k! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't ever do the cute ponytail bump either. I think it's an art I'll never learn...
    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)
    Ginny
    mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we all have problems with #9 - and I am so on the same page when it comes to #10!
    Following :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun 5K run!!! You have to post pictures!!! And I can't master the little ponytail bump either...all I get is a little bitty poof. Thanks for linking up! Sorry my button didn't work. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Baby pneumonia! I'm totally feeling that too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You already know that I am 30 too and I was so excited that it was time for Teen Mom 2! I may or may not buy Scentsy from Chelsea Houska...anyways, moving along...I have GOT to start running! I work out like a maniac but can't find the time to run. I remember the baby pneumonia. I had it for over a year with baby # 3. Before I knew it the pneumonia turned into non-stop vomiting for 4 months and IV fluids! He's so worth it though. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous 5K, ha! I love Nashville too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That 5K sounds so fun! I am loving Nashville too!

    ReplyDelete