Nov 29, 2012

Celebrity Sightings

I'm not one to skip a linkup. Especially with my BFF Holly (shhhh, don't tell her I said that! She doesn't know she is my BFF yet) And let's just go ahead and say that I am in with all the famous celebs. I know what they are doing on a daily basis thanks to InTouch Weekly magazine. I know their kids' names (Hi Apple!) and I know what they did last summer. (wink, wink)

I have so many celeb stories, that this blog will have to be in number format. And just in case you are wanting my autograph since I have so many famous BFFs, well, get in line.

Try to keep up.

1. First up, Hank Williams Jr. I saw him in the grocery store in Paris, TN when I was little. I was so shocked I couldn't believe it. I also had no idea who he was or what he did until my brother told me. And then I walked right up to him and I said "Hank, whhhhhhy do you driiink?" And then he wrote a song about it. You might have heard it.

(source)
2. Justin Timberlake. I found sexy so he could bring it back. He owes it all to me. No but forseriousness, he is my cousin's cousin. Like I'm her cousin on her mom's side and he is her cousin on her dad's side. Or something like that. Small town living, we are all related somehow. Him and Brittany and then him and Cameron and then him and Jessica (first name basis only, duh) spent weekends at my cousin's house when they were in town. So we are practically related. He won't forget where he came from....and neither will I because I've driven by his childhood home at least 432,895 times.

(source)
3. Nick Lachey. Before 98 Degrees got big (ahahahaha, did they ever get big?), they performed at my cheerleading camp when I was in the 10th grade 400 years ago. And I'm not one to brag, but Nick looked right at me and waved. He knew it was true love and that I knew the difference between tuna and chicken, but he settled for J Simpson cause I was already taken.

(source)
4. My mom. Not to be confused with your mom. She is in the newspaper just about every week in my town. I've hung out with her several times. This makes me indirectly famous, correct me if I'm wrong.

(source) my mom is the one on the right, in case you were wondering.
5. Carrie Underwood. We hung out once. Me, her, and about 20,000 of our closest friends. But then she left town to continue on her tour. She dropped me like those 20 lbs she dropped once she won Amercian Idol. And I'm not bitter about it at all.
(source)

6. J Biebs. I know some of you are going to freak over this. I'm looking at you Mel. But when he was in town, I was at Hobby Lobby in my mom jeans, and he was across the street at the mall. So basically, we were breathing the same air. I think I heard him call me a MILF, but I can't be sure. My daughters even proposed to him that same weekend. Coincidence? I think not. Good taste runs in our family. He is now their Buzz Lightyear and will fly across the globe to see them. That's what marriage is about kids.


(source)
7. Jillian Michaels. She comes to my house every day. Enough said.

(source)
8. Channing Tatum. My BFFs and I dated him before anyone else even knew he was famous. Think Step Up One. I mean, that's before he met his wife. We even googled him on the reg and found out that he was previously a stripper, and called him and told him he should do a stripper movie. I mean, I'm not taking ALL the credit for that one, but well, ladies, you're welcome. Don't worry, we already called him and told him to make Magic Mike 2.
(source)

9. Bon Qui Qui. I know what you are thinking, I saved the best for last. If you don't know who she is, you should google her. I see her everytime I go to a fastfood joint. And she is never nice to me. One day though, one day we are going to be friends. And she will not cut me then.

(source)
I feel like there should be a 10, but in order to get a 10th story, I would have to make something up. And this is a serious blog with serious readers so I just won't stoop to that level.

Now follow the button to see if any other bloggers have met more famous people than I have....I seriously doubt it. But you should still probably read. :)

Happy Friday Famous People!!!






button
Pin It Now!

21 comments:

  1. I'm loving reading these but am I the only one in the world who hasn't had a run in with a celebrity?! I need to get my life together

    ReplyDelete
  2. omfreakinggoodness this is hilarious!! I think I've heard that Hank song before. Never knew you helped with that. And why do I not remember you being there for 98 degrees? Oh yeah, because our school was weird back then and 9th grade was jr high...ugh. PS now that I know you and JT are cousins, that totally means we are cousins through JT!! what what!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely hiliarious! I especially loved the one about Bon Qui Qui. My daughters introduced me to her and she is quite a character.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AH MA GAH!!!!!!!!!! I can't read anymore except the J.Biebs part - WHAT???????????????????????????????? I am so jealous I could puke. I want to breathe his air.. I want to see his luscious lips up close. GAH!!! LOL... OMG this was hilarious - for real you are the too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVED Channing in the original Step Up, I feel like he was an undiscovered gem long before Ryan Gosling. Your girls and their Bieb Fev are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bahahaha. I am loving all these celeb stories, I have never even met one celeb, how lame am I!?


    I know you are worried sick that I may have died from raw eggs BTW but never fear. My smoothie was taken from me before I started because Andrew ate all the dang yogurt, so I get to live another day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGAH LOLZ to all of this. I am soooo super jealous you know JT. He is my free pass!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! So funny! But the Hank Jr. one is my favorite I think!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha, I have a picture of me and Chassity sitting in his brother, Drew Lachey's lap!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I happen to know Nick Lachey as well and he did happen to mention this one girl who he was crushing on back in the day. It must have been you. ;0)
    By the way... I nominated you for an award on my blog. It's the Get To Know A Hoe award. You should play if you have some down time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I laughed the whole time I read this. You are absolutely hilarious! My favorite part was not forgetting where Justin Timberlake came from. I had to silence myself because my boss was wondering why I kept laughing. Work surely can't be that funny?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Goodness, am I the only one who HASN'T met Justin Timberlake?! Side note, please don't tell your cousin (or him!) that I dug through his garbage!;)

    Thanks for linking up... and thanks for sharing Channing Tatum with us!;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. New follower here- you are freaking hysterical!!!!!! Oh and thank you for letting the Chan man know we need Magic Mike 2. I am forever in your debt!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL!!! First of all ,Hank, I stayed at the cabin in Paris when I was a teen and my family saw him while they were eating dinner. Not fair! Second, J. Timberlake, you can't be from here and not know his relatives, right? His grandfather was a preacher at the church down the road from where I grew up. He and Britney busted up in there one Sunday. Third, I think I know your mom. I think she and my mom are friends, Posey? I know the man in the pic with her too! Lol! Ole' Bobby is a trip.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hilarious sightings! :) thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. Will definitely be following you. And on another note.....Holly's my BFF too.....but I haven't let her know it yet either :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You crack me up girl!! I wanna be in your celeb circle :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. HAHAHAHA I am dying. Ok, I was dying at the JT 6 degrees of Kevin Bacon talk... but was rolling when you asked if 98 degrees was ever big? LOL!! It's 5 am and I am laughing hard! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the Friday morning laugh. I needed it this morning!

    I am so celebrity challenged. I've met Darren Daulton and some Flyers (Philly hockey).

    Hook me up with your people. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  19. Omg....dying laughing. But really. You're the best. Have you seen Anjelah Johnson do "The Nail Salon"? I'm sure you have. But if not --- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWrY77o77o -- there ya have it. One day...ONE DAY...I will make a vlog with my impression. That day is very far away though. Don't hold your breath. I'd hate for you and your hilariousness to die an untimely death...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lora, we share the same cousin. Jayme! I don't know if I ever told you that before. My dad and Penny are cousins. I don't think that makes you and I related, but I like to think we are!

    ReplyDelete