Nov 7, 2012

I Hate to See You Go...

But I love to watch you leave.

My favorite pick up line of all time. I mean, it's just plain creative.

I'm a happily married woman so of course I don't get to hear pick up lines anymore. Or it might have to do more with the huge amount of junk in my trunk that I've gained over the years. Either way.

I would love to hear your favorite pickup lines.

And this has nothing to do with the fact that I am really bored right now.
None, whatsoever.

So, please tell me your favorite one.
And the best comment wins.....umm, bragging rights?!
And you just might be the only person who comments so you have a pretty gooooooood chance of winning those bragging rights.

1,2,3, GO! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. "Do you know how much a polar bear weighs?....Enough to break the ice. Hi, my name is Janessa" haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guy: You look just like my first wife.
    Me: But you're not married.
    Guy: I know ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lora! New follower. Beautiful family. SUPER fun post. I like "You look cold. Want to use me as a blanket?" and "Did you fart, cause you blew me away.". Those just make me chuckle. :)

    ReplyDelete