Nov 13, 2012

Instagram is the New Black

If you don't have an instagram account yet, you should drop everything you are doing now including work and small babies, and go sign up and get yourself an account.

This is a bandwagon that I almost missed out on.
You know, cause I already have my 2G phone working at maximum capacity.
But I jumped on the bandwagon and haven't looked back.

Forget you facebook.
I'm a professional photographer now.

The only thing that I miss out on with blogging is not being able to update like one liners.....almost like a facebook status for my blog friends.
One day I will prob start a facebook page for this blog of mine, but I just don't think I'm there yet....so, this is why Instagram is PURRRRFECT.

If you don't already follow me, please do.
So you can see my random pics that you probably just couldn't live without.
And leave me a comment so that I can follow you back.
I just really want us to be real friends.

And please forgive my afro frizzy hair in this pic. Apparently my straightener was not working that day.

Now, what are you waiting for?! Get to it!!
Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. LOL just followed you, I love the 2g reference! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an instagram addict! So much better than Facebook

    www.studentswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, instagram is better than facebook and even blogger sometimes. I love it... and you post great pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ditched facebook about a year ago so I love Instagram. I really missed seeing pics that friends posted.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay following you on Instagram, I love it too!

    ReplyDelete