Feb 6, 2013

My Husband Left Me

Today is a random day.
Which makes it perfect for me to link up with Shanna for Random Wednesday.
 
Wondering about my title?
Well, if you are new to this rodeo that I call life then you should know that my husband works nights.
Which I hate.
But he has been on vacation from work for over a week so at night, he has been home with me.
It's been amazing.
I love having him not run out the door at 9 at night right when I'm free of children and ready to spend time with him.
But last night, he had to go back to work, and it wasn't appreciated.
He left me for work.
But don't worry, I'm formulating a plan to get him to quit soon.
 
In other news, Alex was being really really quiet last night while in the bathtub. And my kids aren't quiet in the bath....they HATE baths.
It's like a battle every night to get them to bathe.
It's almost like I gave birth to two little boys.
I went to check on her, and she was passed out. Cold.
It was hilarious.
If only I could show you the entire picture, you would die.
She was layed down with her ankles crossed and her mouth open.
But since this is the internet, I cropped the pic....and now it looks kind of creepy and like she is underwater.
Sorry about that, she was safe and didn't drown.
                                                              creeepy, no?

She also jammed her finger playing basketball and it's really swollen.
Don't worry, we wrapped it with two pieces of plastic (to keep it straight, obvs) and an ace bandage. Doctor FH at his finest.

And I forgot to take a picture....fail.
My kid being in pain is no excuse to not take a picture.

Kate also fell off the ripstick last night and swore she broke her pinky toe. She wanted to go back out and play though so there were no ace bandages involved.
Told ya it was like I had two boys.

And the final topic of this random post will be my Weigh In Wednesday.....which isn't great.
I stayed the same. Whomp, whomp.

The crappy thing is that I have lost and gained back the same lb for like 2 weeks now. I am determined to get that lb off for good!

And no, my results aren't very motivating...but I've thought of some things that are motivating for you and me since I'm talking to myself.

1. The sun was out big time yesterday. Which made me think of tank tops....and my fat arms deserve to see some sun this year. I want them to be tank top ready.

2. You know that feeling you get when you want to get in shape for an event, then the event gets here and you are all like "If only I had stuck to that plan, I would be feeling awesome right now?" Well, I don't want to feel that way. I have a wedding shower coming up, Valentine's day, an anniversary, a concert, and many more events. I want to look good for those events...good enough to post an outfit pic on IG. Cause that really prooves that I feel good. lol

3. I don't know about you, but in the Spring, I don't have my security blanket. My security blanket is, like every other fat girl in America, layers. A tank top under a shirt that will help suck you in. A cardigan over that shirt to cover the busted can of biscuits. A big fat hooded sweatshirt to cover the fact that my jeans are super tight.
In the summertime, none of that is happening.
Not to mention, shorts. Enough said.

Okay, I'm motivated now!!! I am looking forward to a full week of being good and working towards my goals. I am STILL sore from my ab class on Monday so I will for sure be going back next week.

Goals for this week: {I never do this, but it will be nice to go back and see how I did each week}
-Monday strength and abs class
-work on pushups/tank top arms. my goal with this is to do as many as I can for a minute, then rest, then repeat. {thanks for the plan, FH!}
-avoid just doing cardio, I have recently discovered that I really like going into the all girls' workout room at the gym. No one judges you and it's small so hardly anyone is in there. I am going to get together some pinterest workouts and go in there with a plan in mind
-water, water, water
-there's a bootcamp at my gym that I'm dying to try, hopefully I will get to that this week
-run a 10K on Saturday-Holla!!

Question: Why is it Weigh In Wednesday? I would do so much better if we did this on a Friday. Former Fatty Friday anyone?? haha

Happy Wednesday Y'all! Can't wait to read about how everyone else did better than me this week! ;)
Pin It Now!

20 comments:

  1. It's weigh in wednesday so we have a couple days to make up for our crappy weekend choices. Plus wednesday is my carb night...p a s t a. lol.

    P.S who cares about your arms...your ass looked wonderful in your little gym picture yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do bootcamp, you will like it and it is over with before you know it. It also changes things up and helps break up the monotony, for me anyways:) I get bored easily!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do bootcamp so when you dont die i wont be scared to do it any more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My boyfriend is a cop, and works nights too.. I'm totally right there with ya, I hate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG the sun is out here too and all I can think of is tank tops and shorts in the summertime! I NEED to get this body ready for the summer... I refuse to cover up in clothes! Let me know how your workouts go for tank top arms... I need to incorporate something!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to do my weigh-in on Thursday...I titled it "Thick Thursday" but when this link-up started, I jumped ship!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You had me a bit panicky there for a hot second. ...anyways... I love the title for Former Fatty Friday bwahahahaha PS I always weigh less on a Friday than I do a Wednesday because I manage to be so good during the week and SUCK on the weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are some good motivators. I entered the blogosphere a little too late to join Operation Red Bikini, but my summer clothes are definitely what motivate me. When I lost all the weight before, I went out and bought some cute, new bathing suits and now my gluteus Maximus (along with many other parts) don't really fit in them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh! I second the endorsement of boot camp! It is so good! My bootcamp instructor is so cruel...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh thank you for reminding me of all of those things that motivate me to get back to my workouts. I lost 2 lbs this last week, but it's TOTALLY cause I had ABSOLUTELY no appetite while taking care of my 2 sweet girls who had the flu & developed secondary bacterial ear infections while I myself had the flu & developed a secondary bacterial ear infection. But my workouts start again TODAY!

    ReplyDelete
  11. HAHAHAHAAAA My son and daughter have fallen asleep in the tub before (not together, obvi...). It's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hang in there! I know you will! That pic is kinda creepy but in a funny way! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  13. When I saw this post title I gasped out loud. My dad worked overnights my entire childhood, and I can remember my mom being out of sorts when he was off work. She was used to being alone for so long, that she wanted him out of the house.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I swear I need to link up to this one week, but I never remember until I read your post dang it! Holy crap that pic was creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's already hot here in FL and I'm wearing maxi skirts to cover the legs. That bathtub pic is funny and creepy! I saw it on Instagram last night!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have been the queen of layers for years. I need to get working on my arms again. Thanks for the tank top reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was very nervous initially when Papa ogbefispell@gmail.com called me because I was worried that his spirit guide would tell him not to take my case. I am very relieved that Papa ogbefispell@gmail.com gave an 80% chance to success for my case. I have been scammed before by other con artist. When Papa ogbefispell@gmail.com gave you a reading, he can pinpoint what is going on in your life without you providing any info and most importantly it is EXTREMELY ACCURATE. He has great positive energy that after the reading I feel my life is enlightened already. My life was terrible last year and I thought I was being cursed. I asked Papa ogbefispell@gmail.com whether if someone put a spell on me or not or whether I need cleansing or not. He was very honest and told me what was the real reason behind and said that cleansing is only optional because he didn’t see any curse or any thing in my path. He will not push any spells or add on a bunch of unnecessary things to try to scam you or get more money out of you and I respect him highly.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hello Everyone,
    BEWARE OF SPELL CASTER'S WHO ARE SCAMS....
    My life became devastated when my husband sent me packing, after 17 years that we have been together. I was lost and helpless after trying so many ways to make my husband take me back. One day at work, i was absent minded not knowing that my boss was calling me, so he sat and asked me what its was all about i told him and he smiled and said that it was not a problem. I never understand what he meant by it wasn't a problem getting my husband back, he said he used a spell to get his wife back when she left him for another man and now they are together till date and at first i was shocked hearing such thing from my boss. He gave me an email address of the great spell caster who helped him get his wife back, i never believed this would work but i had no choice that to get in contact with the spell caster which i did, and she requested for my information and that of my husband along with our marriage pic. She also told me that i was going to pay the sum of $160 to enable her cast the spell and i sent her the money, but after three days, my mom called me that my husband came pleading that he wants me back, i never believed it because it was just like a dream and i had to rush down to my mothers place and to my greatest surprise, my husband was kneeling before me pleading for forgiveness that he wants me and the kid back home, then i gave Mama Ivie a call regarding sudden change of my husband and she made it clear to me that my husband will love me till the end of the world, that he will never leave my sight. Now me and my husband is back together again and has started doing pleasant things he hasn't done before, he makes me happy and do what he is suppose to do as a man without nagging. Please if you need help of any kind, kindly contact Mama Ivie for help and you can reach her via email: iviebiekansolution.spelltemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. 'After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealers@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS'

    ReplyDelete