Feb 14, 2013

Clean Toilets

Forget flowers.
Forget candy.
I told FH that all I wanted for him to do for me on Vday was to clean the toilets at our house.
So I don't have to.
And then, I thought I might be limiting him.
Like maybe he loves me more than a couple of clean toilets can express.
So I think I'm going to extend it and ask him to clean the floors too.
Just so he is able to express his undying love.
And if he needs more options, I can definitely find them for him.

she isn't evil, all the time. despite the red eyes

This is the first year that K&A bought valentines for their crushes.
Don't worry, millions of dollars were not spent on them.
Although, I did have to go on a wild goose chase to find one kid some laffy taffy. Seriously kid, why don't you like chocolate like everyone else? Alex bought him a huge Reese's heart and then found out he didn't like those. FAIL. And so guess who had to eat the dang thing?!

This reminded me of my 5th grade self, who bought a huge chocolate I LOVE YOU for my then boyfriend.
And I gave it to him.
Nervous as all get out.
And he gave me some CK One perfume.
And then I found out he couldn't eat chocolate because of his braces so he gave it to his dad. FAIL.
Needless to say, I could relate so I had to find some dang laffy taffy.

And since there was nothing but a big bag, I made her put a big note on it so he would know it was from her. And not get lost in the shuffle since we already knew of another girl giving him a special treat.
Play on, playa.

Hope you all have a great day of love. I'll be celebrating with my main man on Saturday night.....but you know, we are newlyweds so we celebrate every day that we can. :)
Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. CK One perfume?!? You were not cool if you didn't have that stuff! Carter sent a stuffed animal, cards, and M&M's to his little girlfriend. We had to mail them because he's had the flu. Lol! Happy V-day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember a boyfriend giving me one rose in 5th grade. My Mom like to lost her shit when he walked me to the car LOL I think we'll prolly do dinner this weekend too. It takes more than Feb 14th to get me outta the house on a work night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, just sending along some Valentine luv! Thanks for the nice giveaway. LOL I never thought of asking for a clean toilet for a present, but also hate that job - with a passion!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man CK One! That reminds me of my first dances, lol. I'm anxious to hear how these Valentine's gift exchanges went today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you're still not sore. : ). Ahh CK One, those were the days!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so rocked some CK One perfume too. And those super awesome Calvin Klein tshirts with just the CK on them. We were such ballers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He didn't like the Reese's?!? What is wrong with this kid? Chris and Bennett would have gladly eaten that for you. Chris has been on top of the house cleaning too. That puts a smile on my face for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHAHA!! This cracks me up because I tell my guy all the time that if he just cleans the toilets, I will clean everything else. I hate cleaning toilets....

    ReplyDelete