Sep 27, 2012

My Eyelids Weigh 43,851 Lbs

True story.
And I thought the extremely large number I got when I stepped on the scale was due to the size of my butt. Glad to find out it's actually the weight of my eyelids. {Now pass me a doughnut.}

I can't remember being this tired in a long time.
Thinking about today and what lies ahead of me just makes it worse.
Here's what my day today looks like:
5:30 wake up
6:00 wake kids up as I'm walking out the door {we carpool in the mornings}
6:30AM - 5PM work. work. more work. and a little more work.
(did you do the math for that? cause that's more than an 8 hour work day-shoot me) 
5-5:30 pick up kids from school, get home, changed, shove some food in their mouths, and to the softball field by 5:30
6:00-7:15ish softball game
7:30-8:30 baths, homework, official dinner, reading, bedtime
8:30-9:15 say hello, goodbye, give me a hug and a kiss to husband before he leaves for work
9:15-10ish try my best to read my book cause it keeps me sane/fight off sleep.

See what I mean?
Exhuasted.

But guess what happened the other night?
My daughter ran with me.
She kept up with me the whole time and did awesome.
I was pretty proud. It was a great little bonding experience.
At one point, I gave her a high five as we were running and you know what she said? I quote, "I never give up. If I fail, I just try again. And push harder."
I mean, really?! How awesome is that kid?



Then, when we got home, she got in the bathtub and taped her Bible verse to the shower curtain so that she could learn it while she was in the tub.

Genius I tell ya.
just sayin. stole this pic from here.

Another pic I stole is from Throwback Thursday.
I stole this from my refrigerator.
This is a picture that only a mother could love....I mean, check out that mean muggin' face!!



She's gonna kill me for that when she's older.

Happy Thursday Peeps!
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute blog i love your pictures. Following u from the followerstofriends blog hop. I notice im your 129th follower haha iam stuck at 128 too. Hope u will end up my 129th follower as well lol. Im at www.makemeupmandy.com x

    ReplyDelete