Sep 24, 2012

Weekend Update

Holy heck I'm sleepy.
What an exhausting and quick weekend.


Friday night, we went to K&A's school football game so they could cheer. Every year they let the little kids cheer during halftime of one game while the boys play flag football.
The girls always love it!






Sorry for the evil red eyes they have...but that's what I get for using my iphone for pics. :)

Saturday morning I had to work. {Shoot me in the head.}
Only half a day though, so that wasn't too bad.
Then FH&I did a little shopping and eating and TV catching up.

He bought me flowers for the front porch! And last night we added pumpkins.


Sunday morning it was back to work.
I took a nap after working and woke up GRUUUUMPY.
I seriously wanted to do nothing but catch up on sleep but it wasn't happening.
Then, to make matters worse, I woke up to not 1, but 3 fb friends announcing that they were knocked up.
#Bitterpartyofone
While I am so excited for each of them, it just made it all the more real that I am, in fact, not knocked up. But I am very aware that what is meant to be will be. :)
Oh ANNNND how freaking cute are these mini boots that I bought for a baby shower?

Poor K&A got the wrong idea when they came home and found these jokers sitting on the counter. Haha

Sunday afternoon also involved a trip to Old Navy and eating at Buffalo Wild Wings. Which perked me up a lot.
Good ole FH...he knows that all I need is food and retail therapy to get me in a better mood.

Yogurt helps too!

I finished Sunday off right with continuing on my couch to 10K program. I'm only on week 2 but I am loving it so far!


And then a little cleaning, cooking, and getting paid to do the laundry.


I love when I find money in the dryer! Even though I'm pretty sure it was my money in the first place, it still felt good to find it.

You know what else felt good?
Reading this facebook status from my husband.
Who NEVER updates his fb status.


Let me rephrase what I said earlier. Food, retail therapy, and fb shout-outs. Those are the ways to my heart.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.
Now let's get this last week of September over with so I can go back to real life where I'm not working my butt off!

Happy Monday Peeps!


Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. what a sweet hubby!!! and those mini-boots are sooo adorable! :)

    happy monday!

    xoxo, sarah grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet of your husband!!

    ReplyDelete