Oct 2, 2012

Hello Tuesday

I completely skipped Monday this week.
I deemed this acceptable since I spent {almost} the entire weekend at work. So I took off work on Monday and slept. And layed on the couch. And slept some more. And grocery shopped. And then slept again. It was a very productive day.

We did manage to have a little bit of fun this weekend though.

Friday night, we showed my BFF a new house. I'm hoping she buys it because it's really close to our house.
Here's the realtor and his stepdaughter hanging out while everyone is checking out the house.
                               **man my husband is hot!!**

Here's the movie the hot husband brought home for us to watch.
I'm pretty sure he caught the baby fever too.....

And guess who else has the baby fever? Well, these two big sister-wannabes. Although obviously one wants a girl and one wants a boy. And they are both dillusional if they think I will dress a baby in UT orange.

We also had some fun in Targe with halloween costumes



The last one kills me. That's one MEAN face on that evil super hero. #watchoutforsuperAlex

Oh, and I found the perfect costumes for me and FH. Except I'm not sure if we will be able to walk within ten feet of each other if we both have this on.


Modeling at Old Navy was fun. K&A were able to go a few seconds without talking {since they were mannequines} and that never happens.




Want to know the highlights of the weekend?
How about a freaking surprise check in the mail for $874?!?! That's a great way to start off a weekend if I do say so myself.
Apparently, I made a duplicate payment on my homeowners insurance so technically it's just a refund, but to me it was like finding money in your own pocket.....free money!!!



And another highlight?
This.


Yep, FH&I shared that. And it was totally worth it.
Good things happen when you get a surprise date night.
The girls went to a slumber party friday night so we got date night.
Apparently, slumber parties are exhuasting.


What a fun weekend we had!!! Now, I can't wait to have a weekend that involves no work......which should be this coming weekend. Hooray! #HallelujahforOctober

Happy Tuesday Peeps!
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Things like that make my YEAR! Haha

    Mainlymeghan.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!! And a bonus check to boot! Can't beat that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOur button make me chuckle:) I would follow your blog just for that! I am looking forward to hearing about what's happening with you. I would love for you to stop by my blog sometime. I am just getting started (again) and would love your support.
    Angela
    http://angelabrabon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete