Nov 28, 2011

Bella the Elf

Guess what?? Bella the Elf is back in town! The girls came home from their dad's house on Sunday and she was sitting under our Christmas tree on top of a toy horse! She always gets into mischief when we are away. She brought the girls each a pair of Christmas earrings and they were so excited to see her!







Then we woke up this morning to a mess! Bella discovered their lipstick on wrote on the mirror!! Kate quickly cleaned it up so I wouldn't be mad at Bella....







The mirror says "I'll be watching for Santa. Make sure you two don't get on the naughty list!"

Side note: I know this seems like a strange Christmas tradition, but I can't even begin to tell you how much better the girls act when this little Elf is in town. I'm seriously considering having an elf live with us year around, well at least one that didn't cause so much mischief!

Bella has been known to move our car and even put underwear on our tree! I can't wait to see what she gets into this year....





Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment