Nov 2, 2011

29 Days of Being Thankful- Day 1

So many people are doing this.....I am not usually one to jump on a bandwagon, but consider me jumping on this one. But I missed a day (and will prob miss more) so as of today, this will be titled 29 (instead of 30) days of being thankful.

Today, I am thankful for my daughters.

My girls are hilarious. They can brighten the worst day of your life, make you giggle when you want to cry, find sunshine on a cloudy day, and make you want to pull your hair out all within a matter of moments. They are 2 of my 3 best friends. I cannot imagine life without them and I thank God daily for letting me call each of them daughter.

God knew what He was doing when He matched us up. They love sports like I do, eating like I do, talking like I do, giving everything 100% like I (try to) do.....the list goes on and on. We even all 3 share the same little short, fat toes!

Twins are a handful, any Mother of Multiples will tell you that. They take up for each other, and then five minutes later pick on each other. They fight like regular siblings, but they have a bond that started before they even came into this world. No matter how much they drive me crazy on a daily basis, I will NEVER EVER forget the little wave I get when I drop them off at school. It makes it all worthwhile. And everyday, Kate holds up her hand to her ear (making a phone) and says "Call me!"...never fails. I dont look forward to the day that I no longer drop them off at school because I know I will miss that special moment.

Love those kiddos and don't know what I would do without them! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment