Nov 8, 2011

29 Days of being Thankful- Day 7

Today, I am thankful for my job. I love my job! Now, when I say LOVE, I mean I love it as much as one can love their job. Of course, I prefer to not work but if I can't be a stay at home mom, this is the next best thing!

I took a chance a couple of years ago. I had a decent job but I felt like I had no opportunity to grow. So I took a pay cut and went back to school. It was risky, but I was young and dumb and felt like it was the best move......AND I was right! Now I love my job and I don't work in Memphis anymore which I wanted to get out of. I also have government holidays and tons of benefits. I can take off work whenever I need to even if it is to just go eat lunch with my kids at school (which is about 10 minutes away) or if I want to go on a field trip with them.

Today, I am so thankful for my job!! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment