Nov 3, 2011

29 Days of Being Thankful-Day 2

Today I am thankful for the school that Kate and Alex go to. Our family sacrifices a lot in order for them to go there. I catch a lot of crap (excuse my french) for spending all my money on private school. We don't have a huge house or fancy cars or tons of designer things because I spend all my money on their education. But at the end of the day, none of that matters.

 My girls are in a great environment on a daily basis. They are surrounded by God-loving people. They have Bible class and learn Bible verses and can both name every single book of the Bible. And THAT, my friends, matters at the end of the day. I have nothing against anyone else's school, don't be confused, but this one works perfect for us and I am glad that I have the opportunity to send them there. My mom sacrificed in order for my siblings and I to go there so she set a great example for me. I hope one day the girls will do the same for their kids.

Today I am thankful that God is in my kids' lives every day that they walk into their classroom. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment