Nov 4, 2011

29 Days of Being Thankful- Day 3

Today I am thankful for my future husband. I am sure he is wondering why he is #3 on my list....truth is that I wanted to make sure that I had plenty of time to write my "thankful blog" about him so I put it off until Friday afternoon at work....yes, I should still be busy, but if I wait any longer then he is going to begin to think I don't love him! And he is my #1 blog reader.....

I am thankful for FH for more reasons than you could imagine. He is the most amazing man in the world. I prayed and prayed and prayed for him. He didn't get to me until a little later in life, and I already had a little bit of baggage, but just like everything else God does, it was timed perfectly. Had I met this man when I was young and dumb, I wouldn't have appreciated him the way that he deserves to be appreciated. He is absolutely, without a doubt, my best friend in the whole entire world. We share every secret, we talk about every life detail, we make fun of each other, laugh with each other, and cry on each other's shoulders. He is the rock that keeps me from screaming when I don't think I can take five more minutes of motherhood, and the man that makes me laugh even if I feel like crying. He loves my children as if they were his own and puts the three of us before himself. In many ways he is the complete opposite of me but in others he is the male version of myself. We share a love of some of the exact same foods, we both love our Taco Bell tacos with no lettuce, and we both grew up collecting Berenstein Bear books. He is the man that I cannot wait to walk down the aisle towards, and the man that I plan on riding around the country with in an RV once we are old(er). He is, and always will be, the love of my life.

I could go on and on and on about the amazing things he does.....he doesn't even leave the toilet seat up! He is a diamond in the ruff and I get to call him mine for the rest of my life. For that, I am thankful. Love You FH!! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment