Aug 10, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I've seen a lot of people doing this so I thought I would join the fun......

I'm loving my new Toms!! I got these from my future Mother-in-Law for my birthday and I LOVE them!
I know that's a tiny pic.....

I'm loving that The Help comes out in theaters today.....loved reading this book.


I am absolutely positively obsessively loving the next two: Pinterest and Bootcamp!!


 I am loving that today, after waiting as long as I could, I am getting cable!! Enough is enough!

I'm loving that Kate put this note in my lunchbox this morning, it really made my day! and it's now on display at my desk.



I'm loving this bumper sticker on this truck.....I'm pretty sure that I'm gonna go ahead and buy FH one!! (for future use)


Oh, and of course, I am ALWAYS loving on these three......

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment