Mar 26, 2011

Rare Moments

As any mom knows, it is very important to document their kids' lives because they grow up way too fast. Hence the blog and all the pics. This picture was taken today and it definately is a rare moment.



This, my dear friends, is a picture of Kate. Kate, IN A DRESS. This never happens. Kate is a girl after her momma's heart. Give her a sweatshirt and jeans and she is good to go just about anywhere. But every once in awhile, I will luck out and buy a dress that she loves. This just so happens to be that dress. Oh how I love to see my cute little tomboy Katie May in a dress. Don't worry, with all those scratches and bruises on her legs (summer legs, as my mom used to call them), you won't mistake her for a girly girl....her tomboy style shows thru even in a dress.
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment