Mar 3, 2011

And so it begins.......

Texting, that is. My girls LOVE to text (go figure). I can usually get them to settle down at any time by sticking my phone in their hand (yes, I have 2 iPhones so I can entertain them both. you might think that's crazy.....but I think it's smart!). I usually just let them play games....Angry Birds is their all time favorite (Michael and I are slightly addicted too) and recently they started playing some Barbie game. I never really let them text but when they are with Tim, he usually lets them. Last night Alex spent the night with Tim and Kate stayed with me. Last night and this morning, Alex was texting away! This morning she was driving me nuts and at the same time making me almost cry laughing. I hope I never forget moments like this......so of course, as all good mothers do, I documented with a picture and a blog. I know her texts are hard to understand....but just too funny not to share.



***Love that kid......but the only way to get her to stop texting is to stop responding to her! lol and NO, they will not be getting cell phones of their own anytime soon. I can only imagine the calls/texts Tim and I would get if they had one...... Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment