Mar 11, 2011

Are you smarter than a 5th grader???

I often wonder if people could tell K&A apart if they got a really good look at their faces. Of course, to me, they look nothing alike. They don't act alike, sound alike, etc. Tim feels the same way, he can for sure tell his kids apart (except for that one time on the basketball court.....lol). Michael is also, surprisingly great at telling them apart. But I think most people just tell them apart by their personalities. Or by their outfits (which isn't a reliable option since today K wore a skirt to school and A wore pants...).

Now, here's your chance. Tell me who each pic has in it.....you have a 50/50 chance of getting it right!!! Good Luck!!

A)


B)


C)


D)


You can post your guesses on the comments to the blog or on the link on my facebook page.

**Please realize, the person who gets all four correct wins the grand prize of.......ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

**Please also realize, I don't really expect many people to guess so if you are the only one who guesses, then you will win!!! Hooray!!

THANKS FOR PLAYING!! Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. And here is Brooklyn's vote:
    a) Alex
    b) Kate
    c) Kate
    d) Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. interesting B.....I am still waiting on fh's vote and then I can tell you if you are right!

    ReplyDelete