Mar 12, 2011

Funniest conversation ever!!

I love listening to K&A's conversations. I hear some funny stuff. Tonight, we were walking from the car into the mall. I was a little behind them as they walked holding hands. **Don't worry, they only liked each other for about 5 minutes, then they started arguing again. But those were some pretty peaceful minutes.** Here is the conversation that I overheard.....

Alex: Hey Kate, we know that lady! (as we walk by some lady in the parking lot)
Kate: No we don't. The lady you are talking about has a much bigger booty.
Alex: (looks back at the lady) Yeah, you're right. She does.
Kate: Told ya.
Alex: Man, that lady was so much fun though....well kind of.


Ok, so I didn't say that it was a long conversation. But it just had me laughing out loud. Don't worry, the lady they were talking about could not hear them although she might have heard me laugh......

**Love those munchkins. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment