Mar 24, 2011

Daddy's girls

I must admit, K&A have always been daddy's girls. I mean, yeah, they love me too.....but I am not quite as fun as Tim. The girls love to spend the night with him because he lets them sleep in his bed and they LOVE to cuddle with him. Recently, Alex was crying because she missed her daddy and wanted to cuddle with him. So, Tim got them the best birthday present that we could think of (I won't brag about whose idea it was......lol).....


This is their bed at my mom's house. **Please note, I use the term "bed" loosely, as you can tell it's a fold out couch. Don't worry, it's a really comfty one. BUT DON'T JUDGE US, WE ARE STILL HOUSEHUNTING!!** Anyways, as you can see, there are two pillows on the bed with Tim's face on them. Now the girls can cuddle with him while they sleep. They LOVE this! I actually saw Alex kiss his face goodnight, and they are both stressing about "squishing" him when they sleep on the pillow. Now i will admit that it freaks me out a little to see his face on their bed, lol, but I love that they love it. Anything that makes them sleep better and feel more loved, makes me smile big. I just hope they aren't still sleeping with these pillows when they are adults, cause let's be honest, that would be a tad bit creepy. And now, the pillow pets that they BEGGED me for months to have, are thrown on the floor. Go figure. Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet story....and so much wisdom in parenting by seeing things through the eyes of your girls and not letting adult "issues" getting in the way of what can bring a bit more comfort to them. You get the "Parent of the Year Award" for this and so much more!

    ReplyDelete