Apr 12, 2013

Friday Randomness

I am on a Nyquil high.
So this post is going to be random.

I feel like death.

But I'm still at work.

At least it's Friday.

In the last week or so, I have gotten texts/emails about 3 friends that are knocked up. THREE. I am beyond excited for them...but I also feel like sitting with a pouty face in the corner of a room.

I took off work yesterday to go on a field trip. The girls were going to sing the National Anthem at a Redbirds game. And it rained, and rained and rained. I still went and stood in the rain. My sick self paid $10 to park, $16 for a ticket, and stood in the rain freezing. You can imagine how much fun I had.


I have at least 400 emails that I need to respond to....so if you have commented on a blog post, I do love you...I'm just behind. I might respond or I might just delete them all...it just depends on what Nyquil makes me do.

I'm currently breathing through my mouth. This is just so attractive. #mouthbreather

I have eaten everything in sight for the past week.

Which is no good seeing as how I have to be in a bathing suit in 42 days. 42 freaking days!!!

Okay, I guess that's all I got for today....I'm going back to sleep at my desk.

Happy Friday!!!!

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Just purge those e-mails... seriously, that's what I do when they get overwhelming. Delete, delete, delete! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get better girlfran!!! I just had this last week! Mouthbreathers are HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 42 days! Omg, Memorial Day is in 42 days?? Wow! And yea that was an expensive lunch for you, haha. $26 plus whatever the girls had to pay for that field trip. I can't remember.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better! Nyquil is the shiz!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool field trip! Minus the rain:( Sorry you're sick. I hate when I have to be a mouth breather because then I also have dry cracked lips. Double whammys suck!

    ReplyDelete