Mar 19, 2013

I need a Red Bull IV, STAT.

Y'all, I'm tired.
I have no idea why.
If you knew me in real life, you would know that normally I am annoyingly full of energy.
We are talking bouncing off the walls at 5AM kinda energy.
I don't need coffee.
I can go from sunup to sundown without sitting.
But lately, I'm just tired.

I am almost falling asleep at my desk.
I go home from work and just want to nap on the couch.
My alarm goes off in the morning and I hit snooze like 452 times.
Poor FH asks me to go the gym and I would rather sleep.
A blog post about my amazing weekend just feels like too much work.

What is wrong with me??

I'm not in a bad mood.
I'm actually extrememly excited/happy about some good news I got yesterday.
I'm not depressed, I love my life.
I'm just tired.

The point of this post isn't to get any Web MD advice from anyone.
I just want my friends to know why I am in a blogging slump right now.
But rest assured, I always have energy for emails & texts & IG.
Ain't nobody have time to not have time for that. :)

In other news, life at our house is back to normal.
Loud kids, tween attitudes, bedtimes, and all.
And I'm trying to plan for a birthday party for K&A which is this Sunday. Man, I put this off til the last minute!

Here's to me finding more energy and getting my butt back into the gym. If I don't do it soon, I will be a beached whale this summer in a swimsuit.

Happy Tuesday Y'all! Pin It Now!

14 comments:

  1. We all definitely get hit with a slump like this at some time or another!! You'll come out of it soon my friend!!

    PS. Our march sponsor giveaway is live today on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the feeling - I have it often. Thinking of you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How's the dietbet going for you? I've been a hot mess the past 2 weeks...need to finish strong so I don't lose my $15! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Extreme fatigue was the first sign of my pregnancy :)Happy Tuesday!
    ps,who is Jillian's husband?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha....I feel the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could you be preggers??? This is always my first sign. I get SO TIRED.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel you! Thinking of you and hope you get some energy soon...or a + sign ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My first thought is preggo too! I was exhausted at first. But...do you need some sunshine? I get in a slump sometimes and going running outside helps. Get back to your chipper self soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope this is a sign of your body preparing for something wonderful! I'm feeling the same way but mine is due to my old lady disease. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought maybe pregnant too... Hope you're feeling back to yourself soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have had major boughts of this myself! First it was thyroid, then iron, and last vitamin D. I own my own pharmacy! Lindsey said it well! Hope its your body prepping! Regardless of the cause, I hope you start feeling you again!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I feeling it too, but I'm hoping spring break will be the cure. No big plans. Just time to relax...and catch up on housework.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sunshine is always my cure when I have days like these :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OBVIOUSLY way behind on my blog reading.....TOTALLY feelin ya on this tired thing. Just wanted you to know you're not alone.

    ReplyDelete