Mar 22, 2013

Cowgirls that don't Kill Each Other

A strange thing happened last night.
K&A didn't try to kill each other.
They told me they were best friends.
And that they wanted to dress like twins today.

It might have something to do with their upcoming bday.
I still can't believe they will be 10 tomorrow.
Where on earth does time go??

Seems like just yesterday they looked like this:
And today they look like this:


I know this whole getting along thing won't last.
I'm not throwing away my referee shirt or anything.
But I'll enjoy it while it lasts.

Last night they had their first softball practice.
This was a big deal because they moved up to the big league.
And A was scared. Not so much K though.

But they did awesome.
I was one proud momma.
When they ran, 1st and 2nd place went to K&A.
Not that it was a race or anything, but to me everything is a race.

I LOVE our coach. I always hate when they have some super young dad coaching who barely knows what he is talking about.
And yes, I'm that mom who coaches from the sideline.
I can't help it, I coached them for years.
But our coach this year is great and he looks like Santa Claus. Bonus.

When they were done, Alex walked off the field and said "I had no idea I could throw that hard."
I really wanted to say "Me either."

Hope everybody has a great weekend! TGIF!

Pin It Now!

12 comments:

  1. they are the cutest! happy upcoming b-day for them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your girls tomorrow!! Love them in their cowboy boots!!

    Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suck so bad I forgot this freaking link up. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

    The girls as cowgirls was the best thing ever to wake up to on IG this AM!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The girls are adorable! I'm glad you like the not so pinteresting post. Ha! I will link up later this evening. Oh...and yay for Coach Santa! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the matching cowgirl outfits, so cute! And happy birthday to Kate and Alex tomorrow! Welcome to double digits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute cowgirls!! Happy birthday to them!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I nominated you for a Liebster Award. You can check out my blog for the deets. It's fun!

    http://www.mamasgettinghealthy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are so cut in their cowgirl boots! Those are pretty much the best shoes ever! And it's always a good thing when siblings get along--I'm blessed that all of my siblings and I...in general...get along very well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday to the non-feuding cowgirls!

    ReplyDelete