Feb 27, 2011

Reality

I would like to thank God for keeping me grounded. Not even ten minutes after I made my last post, bragging about how wonderful my day was, Kate came into my room and threw up everywhere. I am not sure what was wrong with her, she is fine now. Cleaning up throw up is not one of the perks of motherhood. But sitting there, on the bathroom floor beside my baby definately was a pleasure. Yes, I was sleepy. Yes, my bed would have been a lot more comfortable. But Kate told me she wanted to sleep on the floor in case she had to throw up again. Which she did. 2 more times. But she was so precious laying there with her pillow pet and TinkerBell blanket. She asked me to sing to her and of course I did, although only my daughter could enjoy my singing voice as it is not anything special. She also asked me to pray with her. She is such a sweet girl and I am blessed to be the one she turns to when her tummy doesn't fell good. Love that girl. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment