Feb 13, 2011

Playdates

When I look back over the years when K&A were really little, I think "no wonder I was so crazy!!". I had little to no friends that had any kids so I didn't have them to lean on when I was going through normal "mom stuff". NOW, I have tons of friends that have kids and they are a great support group. From emails to texts to facebook to playdates, we are 100% there for each other. Sometimes we even share group emails that have subject lines such as "I just need to vent...." It's great to have friends that have kids the same age, that are moms with the same doubts and fears and worries. I love my mommy friends so much and I don't know what I would do without them!!!

Here are some pics of a small playdate that we had this weekend at McDonald's. It was Kate, Alex, Brooklyn, Miranda, and Loren....we have nothing against little boys, we just don't have many in our little group....but don't worry, UNFORTUNATELY the little boys in the playland were chasing these cute girls all around **nervous laughter**.......






And please don't be fooled, us older gals have just as much fun gossiping and munching on fries while the little girls play.....we stayed over 3 hours without even realizing it!!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment