May 1, 2013

So What?!

I'm swamped at work.
And not feeling very creative.
But I feel like a loser if I don't blog today.
So I decided to take the easy way out: a linkup.
 
So what......
 
....if I haven't blogged much lately. sometimes, I lose my mojo.
 
....if I have a secret that most of you don't know yet. I'll let you know about it soon, so make sure you don't forget about me just because I have been boring lately.
 
....if we bought new living room furniture when my kids really need new furniture in their rooms. The entire family spends time in the living room, right? So it's justified.
 
.....if I have been exahusted and lazy lately. I've been riding my bike some and walking some. That's something, right?
 
......if softball has taken over our lives. This week alone we have had softball on Monday, Tuesday, and tonight. Then another game on Friday and two games on Saturday.
 
......if I am still going to walk the Color Run on Saturday even though the girls have a softball game. I already paid for it, it is a fun, not even timed run, and some great girlfriends are doing it so we can gossip while we walk. Not to mention I can show up tie-dyed at the field after the race looking all fancy.
 
....if I signed Alex up for cheerleading and it cost....wait for it....almost $600. I would rather stab myself in the eye with a rusty fork than pay that much for cheerleading of all things. But it's time to face facts, I have a girly kid. She must have gotten it from her dad because I know she didn't get it from me.
 
.....if that's all I got for today. Work is piling up as we speak. Make it stop!
 
Hope everyone is having a GREAT week! I know I am. :)
Happy Hump Day!
Pin It Now!

13 comments:

  1. yeah, this past week was tough for me too in the blogging world, but maybe it's just spring's fault :) I miss my blogging buddies so much, but spending time outside is what I need to do the most now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheerleading is crazy expensive. THAT is why I ended up pulling Marley out. EVERY dang week they were asking for money for something and a fundraiser for this and that. I have way too much to do already than be do a different fundraiser every week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please tell me your secret is what I think it is!!! I hope you get your MoJo back soon! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy hell... $600 for cheerleading? What do you get with that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheer leading! Life is expensive but fun! ;) The Color Run is AWESOME! you'll really enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'm putting something's together and figuring out your secret...or so I hope!!
    Color Run is a blasty blast!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah...I'm with the previous commenters...I'm doing some addition here and I think I know the secret! I hope I'm right!!

    I hope you post pics of the color run and tell us your secret SOON!

    -Cristyl @ www.mychillthoughts.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to hear your secret!!

    Have fun at the Color Run!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I totally want to know your secret!!!

    Color Run is fun! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you feel like a loser for not blogging imagine 2 weeks without it! $600?!?! Good Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ah yes, I remember competetive cheerleading well. So expensive, but it is so adorable to see all the different teams compete! I hope Alex really enjoys it!

    ReplyDelete