May 14, 2013

A Christmas Surprise

Ok, so now we all know why this little blog will more than likely never have sponsors.
If I don't feel like blogging, I don't.
If I don't have anything to say, I don't say anything.
If I feel like a big fat liar blogger for not telling you all the truth, I stay off the internet.

I'd like to start out by saying that this little bit of information will not be on social media for awhile.
I've gone back and forth on whether or not I should share on here.
But the truth is, this is my blog.
I started this thing to tell about our lives, so my kids can go back and read one day.
Youngest child complex: my mom didn't even have a baby book for me.

With that being said.....


Don't worry, I'm still in shock myself.
And so was this guy:

Could he look any happier??

I'm due December 29.
Which tells you that I am 7 weeks along....way early to blab about it.
But it happens.
Especially when you tried really hard for those 2 lines to show up.
But now that they finally did, I'm scared to death of what could happen.
I'm older now, lots older than I was back when I had K&A in my belly. And lots smarter.
So I realize all the things that could go wrong.

But I decided to put it all out there on this blog, because let's be honest, if anything goes wrong, I'll need to blog about it.
And I'll need my blogger friends to make me smile.

So, there you have it.
My surprise.
The reason I haven't been running.
The reason I need a nap every 5 minutes.
The reason I am too tired even to update my IG.
And we ALL know that's a big deal for me.
The reason that I have been sick as a dog the last couple of days.
And the reason that I can't stop smiling.

I'll leave you with these two things:

1. If we are friends on facebook, please don't mention it on there. I mean, I'm sure none of you will, I'm just paranoid that someone is gonna do it without even realizing it. Cause I would so accidentally do that.

2. We just told K&A this past weekend. I could tell you they were excited. But it would help you get a better grasp of their excitement if you just watch this video:


Dangit, I'm blogger-retarded. I can't get it to upload.
But I think that if you go here, you can watch it.

Those girls are a mess.

Happy Tuesday Everybody!!! Pin It Now!

63 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!!!! I loved their reaction! Congrats Momma!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Their reaction is priceless! I think they're just a little excited! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news!!! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Lora, congratulations to you and FH!! I'm so happy for y'all and will definitely keep y'all in my prayers for a healthy pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how they immediately say baby brother! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!!!! Keep you in my prayers :) :) :) This is so so so so so exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! The girls are pumped!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the best news in the world! I KNOW how bad you have been wanting this!!!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! SO happy for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woooohooo!!!! Do you know how terrified I have been that I will accidentally say something about baby stuff on IG or fb?? Or in front of B?? Whew. So excited for yall. Cannot wait for Baby LOUIE to get here. Btw, that is an important detail you let out, haha. His/her name, lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratualions that is so awesome!!! You two will make a great team parenting (not that you haven't already! )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Oh and I think them being excited was an understatement...

      Delete
  13. Soooooooooo excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. YAY!!!!!!!!!! I had been waiting on this post!!! Congratulations Lora! SO EXCITED! What an amazing time for your family. I'm excited to follow your journey with your new bundle of joy :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations Lora! I am beyond happy for you and so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats!!!! I loved their reaction!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations! Great video! I was due Dec. 24 so I understand the Christmas surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The post I have been waiting for.....

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So thrilled for you!!!! How exciting. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  20. AGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOUIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..... So excited.

    ReplyDelete
  21. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! How exciting :) I'm so happy for you

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awe cute! I'm due early July! So fun! I hope everything goes smooth for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. So excited for you!!! I will be saying a prayer for you!!!!!

    I seriously have chills now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. That's so exciting! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am see sly so excited for you!!!
    Can't wait to follow along with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh my gosh. Their reaction was amazing!!!! I loved the video!

    YAY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Congratulations! So exciting! And I looooooove the video, so sweet. Prayers for a healthy pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Yay!!! I am so happy for you! I have prayed for you and skinnymeg both to get knocked up! Maybe she will be next! Now I will pray that your little bun makes it out of the oven safe and sound! Congratulations !!

    ReplyDelete
  29. That is the cutest video ever....congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congrats!! That's so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Congratulations!! Saying a quick prayer everything goes smoothly (well as smoothly as you can go while puking every minute :)) yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Congratulations! I am so Happy for you all! I just found out recently I am 7 weeks also and we scheduled the delivery for December 27th. I just turned 32 last Tuesday and that is when I went to the Dr. so I got a Great Birthday Present and going to have a Great Christmas present just like you. :) Being sick and tired is a Good sign everything is going good with the Baby. I Loved
    the girls reaction it was priceless! Congratulations again I am very excited for you! Praying everything goes Good for both of us! :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Yay yay yay!! Soooo happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Yay yay yay for you guys!!!!!!! I'm so excited and happy for your family! I look forward to reading all about your pregnancy! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Awwwwww Yay!! I know how badly you guys were wanting a little one! I'm so happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Congrats to you! :) And to say the girls were excited is most definitely an understatement! LOL They were beyond elated, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Congrats to you! I totally blabbed to the world at 4 weeks - we tried for two years, and I wasn't gonna keep it a secret! Celebrate each day and enjoy the ride! Mazel to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Congrats! I have been praying and will keep praying! I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  39. AHHHHHH!!!!!!!! SO FREAKING EXCITED!!!!! I've been such a slacker with checking blogs because of nursing school and I came over here with the thought of, "Damn, I hope that she's preggo and made a post about." AND HERE IT IS! Congratulations :)))))

    ReplyDelete
  40. Cat is outta the bag!! Baby Louie will need to see his Godmother in December for the St. Jude run. You'll be ready to run that, right?

    ReplyDelete
  41. Yayy, congratulations!!! SO happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Congratulations! Dec. 29th is my daughter's birthday! Best Christmas Present EVAH!

    ReplyDelete
  43. That's wonderful news! Here's to a happy, healthy pregnancy! CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  44. YAYAYAY! Congratulations!! Now you and Kelly Anne need to send me good vibes this way!! Because as you know, trying just sucks. So happy for you, girly!!
    Love the video, their reactions are priceless!!
    Wishing you a healthy & happy pregnancy, can't wait to follow along on this new chapter! :D
    AHHH! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  45. FINALLY the cat is out of the bag!! I've been ready to burst over here with excitement about this!!! Can't wait for the arrival of Louie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  46. OMG! Yay! Congrats! I guess this means you will be zero fun when I come visit in September! LOL!

    But really, amazing! So, so, so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Congratulations again! I am really thrilled for you guys and hope and pray everything goes smoothly and come Christmastime you have a little bundle of joy:)

    K & A's reactions were priceless! Those little legs up kicking in the air cracked me up lol

    ReplyDelete
  48. Thank the Lord you finally shared this!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Congrats! So happy for you guys. I have been out of blog land for a little while. That video was priceless and I cried through the entire thing. I could blame hormones, but I wish I had done the same when I shared with my girls.

    ReplyDelete
  50. CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! Here is to a happy, healthy 9 months! xo

    ReplyDelete