May 30, 2013

Random Thursday Thoughts

Just some randoms....

1. I get the mom of the year award today. Both kids were hungry this morning. That's fine, we have tons of breakfast stuff. One ate something, end of story. The other cried because she wanted doughnuts. But we didn't have time to stop for doughnuts. And then at the last second, she went to grab a poptart, but we were out....no breakfast. I am trying to get it in their heads that you don't wait to the last minute, you don't whine to get what you want, and you don't always get your way. And now I feel like a horrible mom because I know they don't serve breakfast at summer camp until late. I feel like I should torture myself and not let myself eat just to be fair. But then again, I didn't whine this morning and I picked out something that we had. Not to mention, I don't think the baby would appreciate me starving.

2. I have an overwhelming fear that I am going to go to the doctor on Tuesday for another ultrasound and they are going to say "Surprise, it's twins! The second baby was hiding last time!" And then I will pass out. And so will FH.

3. My clothes are too tight. Which is ridiculous because I am not far along enough for my clothes to be too tight already. So it's embarassing. And I want to cry every morning. I can't wait until I reach the time when I am "suppose to show". But I know that when it's your second pregnancy, you show sooner. Can I help it that my body remembers having twins and my belly wanted to poke out at like 8 weeks??

4. I need money to grow on trees. And for my husband to quit his job. I want to go a million places this summer since it's the last time we will be a family of 4, but FH works friday nights which makes it really impossible to go out of town for the weekend.

5. My housenote went up. Which is stupid. And now I feel like I am getting robbed. Even if it's only $50, it feels like a million since no one asked me if I was okay with this. As if that would ever happen.

6. I want to nap at my desk. Every. Single. Day.

7. Big Brother starts back up in June. You should know that I am obsessed with that show! If I were 21 and single, I would so be on that show. Me, Kimmy, and Holly. Best alliance ever.

8. Every time I am sitting at work and my back hurts, I go read this blog. And then realize that I am being a total wimp. PS could someone order me that shirt she is wearing? I need it immediately.

9. If you go camping and you have on pants and a sweatshirt, you still need bug spray on you. Trust me on this one. Mosquitoes like how I taste.

10. I am so behind on reading blogs.....well, more like commenting on them. But I am reading. So if you haven't heard from me in a long time, I still love you. I'm just being more of a silent stalker these days.

That's all I got.
I hate short weeks because they always feel sooooo long.
Happy Thursday!!!
Pin It Now!

12 comments:

  1. I have the "surprise its twins" worry too! Guess I'll find out today lol. Also, when you find a money tree, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Big Brother!! Yay now we have something to watch now that TM2 is over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So feeling you on #3! With my last one, my belly starting poking out super early, way before I was ready to start telling people. Oh, and naps are awesome. I think my office totally needs a nap room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHY ARE WE NOT ON BB!!!! dammmiiiit. Also #1 is a CONSTANT battle in our house. so frustrating, let me know if it ever works!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only watched the season of BB when Memphis Garrett was on. I went to school with him so I had to watch.

    I also have been silently stalking. can't pull out a blog post to save my life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg I cannot wait for BB. I saw a commercial the other day and meant to put the date on my calendar but I forgot it. We need to seriously have a watch party every freaking week! I blame you for me loving that show now....well, you and Jeff...yum. And $50 extra doll hairs? That's another $600/year, what the crap. It better not do that every year, lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I hope this pregnancy is giving you glowing skin and luscious hair to help offset the back pain and clothes stress. :(

    My mom burst into tears when she heard she was having twins. I don't blame her, though. She just had my brother as her only experience of kids. How was she to know that the extra baby would turn out to be an amazing, beautiful, kind, smart girl? :-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Go buy some comfy clothes, who cares if youre "supposed" to be wearing maternity yet or not :) This is your show :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're def. not a bad mom. They gotta learn sometime right? It'd just be easier on you if she didn't insist on learning the hard way.
    Hope you are feeling well. Maybe you won't have a twinsie surprise.
    Doug & I seem to attract mosquitoes also. You must be sweet-blooded like us. ;)
    Oh & if you ever find a money tree, send me a seed so I can grow one?! Please and thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, I'm so excited about BB! Cannot wait! I hope it's really good people this year, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Girl, one of my friends is pregnant with her third and not only is she "showing" at 8 weeks (she started showing earlier actually!), she has POPPED at 8 weeks. By looking at her you'd think she was way far along. She's a tiny little thing but I guess your body just remembers and does what it's supposed to.

    I love reading Julie's blog too... home girl is a rock star for making it so far along!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shameful to admit, but I've never seen BB! Eeek!!! :)

    I'll never forget going to my 8 week ultrasound and her telling me there was just one baby. I almost passed out because it hadn't even occurred to me that there could possible be 2! Ha :)

    ReplyDelete