Jun 30, 2015

Tummy Tuesday #8

How far along? 21 weeks.

And every week I am shocked by how huge I am.
Bonus is that I wear this shirt at least 2 to 3 times a week so you will probably see it a
lot in my bump pics, makes it easier to compare each week.
 
Sleep? Not horrible, not great. I'm getting to the point where I can't lay on my back much anymore
so my only options are sleeping on one side or the other. Which is slightly awful.
 
Best moment this week? Every day when I get off work and get to lay on my bed. Oh the relief my back gets after sitting at a desk all day!!
 
Oh, and also, I've been having such bad back pain that I got a doctor's note so I can use our pump room at work during my lunch break. There's a couch in there, a very hard not comfty couch, but to me, it's a tiny slice of heaven right now. I'm so glad that I made this happen even though I did not want work to think I was asking for special treatment!
 
Miss anything? Feeling normal. I feel like a busted can of biscuits today. But other than today, I've been feeling okay so I guess I shouldn't complain too much.
 
Movement? Yes, finally! I love getting those little kicks. And this baby is a ninja kicking me all the time!
 
Size of the baby? a pomegranate, 12.7 ounces
 
Food cravings? chocolate milk.
 
Gender? team green!! standing strong.
 
Limitations? tying my shoes, painting my toenails, breathing.
 
Pregnancy Symptoms? I have been having big time problems with my sciatic nerve. Like in tears with pain. It's not fun. But luckily it doesn't last 24/7 and it's pretty common.
 
Wedding rings? sadly, off. I have been walking a ton lately, which I'm really proud of. I average at least 2 miles a day while at work and then 3 or 4 nights a week, I walk 1 or 2 more miles. All that walking causes my hands to swell so I went ahead and took the rings off. I hate not having them on, but I hate feeling real claustraphobic too.
 
Looking forward to? my next ultrasound on Monday, 4th of July weekend, my birthday!, a 4 day weekend coming up. I'm really excited that time is going by and I'm approaching 26 weeks. Can't wait til I see it and pass it up. Also, I'm super swollen today so I'm interested to see if that will continue. I made it about 2 or 3 weeks longer this time without swelling.
 
Happy Tummy Tuesday!!!
 
 

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment