Jun 4, 2015

Picture Dump

The girls went on a field trip before school ended and of course I couldn't go.
Gotta save up that vacation time for the new baby!
Thank goodness I have the best mom and stepdad ever and they decided to go.
Even though it was like a 2 hour drive to Union City.....
but at least they didn't have to ride the bus with a bunch of 6th graders!
 
The girls had a blast and I got just a few pics sent to me.
They were way too busy having fun to pose for many pics.
 

What a sweet group of friends!

This is the scariest sight ever. K's face says exactly what I'm thinking.
I can't believe in just a few short years, 4 to be exact, these girls will be on the road!
Be still my heart.
 
You can tell by their faces just how much fun they are having.
Sweaty and red face from running around, and K can't even bother to look at the camera.
#preteenlife
 
Kate was able to go to her last fishing derby this year.
My mom's work hosts a fishing derby in our town and they have been going every year since they were around 5. Well, except for a few times when they had softball.
Alex couldn't go because she had track.

 
Is it just me or does she look 16 here?
Time slow down!!!!
 
Fun fact: they have tons of really good doorprizes at the fishing derby.
And my mom is always scared to death that we will win them all and
someone will think she rigged it.
If she had her choice, her grandkids wouldn't get a chance.
And every year, they win something.
In fact, I remember one year, when they all won something.
Including a small flatscreen TV that my nephew won!
 

This pic kills me.
Can you see that tiny fish?
I had to put my glasses on to find it, but it's there.
At least she didn't win a cash prize for the biggest fish caught.
My mom would have really died over that!
 
:)
 
 

Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. A's expression in that first pic!!! hahah I'm dying, that's hilarious! And it's so funny that your mom is worried about her grandkids winning the prizes because there are SO many prizes. I mean, we were shocked the year we went. The odds are definitely in their favor, lol.

    ReplyDelete