Jun 9, 2015

Tummy Tuesday #6

How far along? 18 weeks.
 
 
 
Sleep? Pretty good considering the size of my belly.
 
Maternity clothes? yes, and all of FH's tshirts now belong to me.
 
Best moment this week? seeing the ultrasound and finding out that our baby is healthy! Also,
when we were at the high risk doctor, my blood pressure was better than it's ever been, so that
was really encouraging!! and obviously baby was happy to see me and Daddy, we even got a wave!
 
 
 
oh also, this text from my mom (aka Popo). It made my day. It was quite hilarious!! yes mom, he/she looks just like you! #proudgrandma
 
 
 
Miss anything? not really. Although I can tell you that I really missed Harper a lot during
our last ultrasound. Of course, I miss him all the time, but it felt real when we were seeing his
little brother or sister up on the screen. I always knew he would be a big brother. :)
 
Movement? little flutters, but nothing huge yet.
 
Size of the baby? a sweet potato. 6.7 ounces. (I'll never understand these comparisons!)
 
Food cravings? chocolate milk makes my world go 'round.
 
Morning sickness? nope.
 
Gender? we had to close our eyes during this part of the ultrasound. I made sure FH didn't peak.
 
Bed rest? nope.
 
Limitations? none really.
 
Pregnancy Symptoms? nothing new.
 
Wedding rings? still on. and I'm happy to report that my feet aren't swollen yet either. not too badly anyways.
 
Looking forward to? getting to the 20 week mark. that's when I am officially high risk, so I'm anxious to get there, and prove that I can make it to 30 and beyond.
 
Happy Tummy Tuesday!
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. I love that text between you & your mom! So sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can totally make it to 30 weeks, I actually think you'll go for the long haul on this pregnancy! :) You do have a pretty cute angel cheering for you, and some sweet big sisters, too! :) It will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing these posts! The wave is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete