Jun 23, 2015

Tummy Tuesday #7

How far along? 20 weeks! yay! I'm not real sure why but this has been a goal. Next up, 30 weeks. :)

Sleep? could be worse, could be better

Maternity clothes? consider this the last week this question is included.

Best moment this week? seeing K&A Sunday night. I sure have missed them this summer!

Miss anything? not having back problems. painting my toenails. bending over.

Size of the baby? a banana. (excuse me, what??)  10.2 ounces. this baby has been growing!!

Food cravings? nothing new

Morning sickness? no

Gender? no comment

Bed rest? no

Limitations? it's getting difficult to do anything that requires bending over.

Pregnancy Symptoms? nothing new

Wedding Rings? currently still on. but I have to switch them to my pinkie finger when I'm out in the
heat or if I walk a lot.

Looking forward to? every single friday when I hit the next week mark, I feel relief. I'm so
over being 900 lbs and feeling huge, but I appreciate every single second that this baby stays
in the oven. :) Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment