Jun 4, 2015

Mother's Day

I just realized that I never blogged about Mother's Day.
Better late than never, right?

I'm pretty sure FH struggles with Mother's Day every year.
Mainly because he knows what I want because I usually put in a request
but because the girls are at the age where it's fun for them to buy
me what they want me to have....which is usually something THEY want.

Hello pillowpet that I received a couple of years ago...because every grown
woman needs a pillowpet, right?

Also, I feel like every time I am trying to diet and exercise, K wants to
bake me a cake.....and unfortunately, she is great at doing so!

This year, the three of them did great! Mainly because they followed directions.

They incorporated 3 of my favorite things. I love to read (Amazon giftcard), takes
pics (selfie stick), and eat candy. It was great! And I love when the girls take the
time to make me something. They put so much heart into it, and bless their hearts,
they have discovered Pinterest so they get pretty creative now. :)




They might be hard to read in these pics, but these girls are awesome!!

And this has nothing to do with the fact that I am REALLY missing them while they are away at camp!



Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. That is the sweetest card ever, "bae"!!! love it! lol

    ReplyDelete