Sep 4, 2013

Tummy Tuesday #14

Tummy Tuesday....on a Wednesday.
It happens. Actually, kinda often for me.

How far along? 23 weeks

Holy fat face, Batman. I'd blame my chunky-ness in this pic on the horizontal stripes...
but something tells me that won't work for my 14 chins.

Sleep? Decent, I guess. Apparently being 900 lbs makes me snore.
Or so FH claims...but I'm not sure if I believe him.

Best moment this week? Swimming. For sure. I felt so light. I would
live in water for the next 3 months if I could.

Miss anything? Mainly just my thinner face. Or maybe that's only
because I just looked at that pic above....

Movement? Yes, lots. And FH finally felt him kick. The girls haven't
yet but they don't sit still long enough for that to happen.

Size of the baby? Ear of corn. 8.5 inches, 1.5 lbs....or at least that's what
my app says...and it may or may not be a week ahead. I can't tell. The app
updated and now it's confusing.....

Food cravings? Nothing random really...unless someone mentions something,
then I automatically need it immediately. Oh, I did crave some chocolate pie
all this past week. FH made that one happen for me already though. :)

Gender? Boy

Bed rest? Nope.

Limitations? Wearing shoes. Walking for exercise. Honestly, my feet have
been so swollen that I've been afraid to walk too much. I'm hoping this gets
better as it cools off outside. It's already lots better than it was over the weekend.

Pregnancy symptoms? Just the cankles. And my feet are so weird, they are swollen
and super sore on top of my foot...which makes no sense to me. But I'm getting daily
foot rubs so I'm managing.

Looking forward to? Shopping some more for the nursery so we can
get it finished. And registering at one last place.

Happy Hump Day Friends!!!

Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. Did you have the What to Expect app? it updated and now it's all effed up. It has me a week ahead too. I emailed them and wrote on their Facebook. They said they are "aware" of the issue and are working to fix it. I hope they get it fixed soon. It was my favorite pregnancy app :(.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you about the cravings, someone mentioned chicken fried steak the other day and I might have drooled a little.....and I've been craving oatmeal cookies only I'm too lazy to make them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good Lora! I hear you on the swimming thing. I LOVED swimming when I was pregnant. It makes you not feel like a hippo for 5 seconds. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are radiant! !! I know you might feel otherwise, but seriously you look fantastic!
    I hope fh has been drinking some foot flavored beer because your piggies need that cooler!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are adorable!! I actually love the stripes- that blue is perfect on you! Swimming is the best when pregnant- def agree!

    ReplyDelete