Aug 13, 2013

Tummy Tuesday #11

I'm tired. School starting back is going to kill me. Just so you know.

How far along? 20 weeks. Halle-freakin-lujah!!! Halfway there!!


I kinda feel like my bump hasn't gotten any bigger.
My butt probably has, but I feel like my bump is staying the same.
Which is fine, I'm not complaining. I'd LOVE to stay this size.
It just makes the bump pictures seem pointless.....

Sleep? I'm not complaining. I can't say I'm comfortable when I sleep but
I can say that I have finally realized that I just have to deal with side sleeping
from  now until December.

Best moment this week? Nothing really new. The girls were excited that school
started back so we were able to show my bump off to their teachers.
Although, I should mention that when we were walking up to their back
to school party, Kate turned to me and said "I'm kinda embarassed because you
are so big" and she giggled. I'm simply including this because when you are
older and reading this Kate, I want you to know that it took a lot of will power
not to smack you, sweet child of mine. :) We all know kids are honest!

Miss anything? Not really this week.  I do miss seeing my baby. I can't
wait to have another ultrasound soon to see how much he has grown!

Movement? Yes, I will never get use to feeling this. And I will never stop
loving the feeling.

Size of the baby? a banana. 7 inch, 11 ounces

Food cravings? I NEED chocolate. Chocolate and protein. Tacos and pizza.
Is anyone else hungry right now?!

Gender? Boy.

Bed Rest? Nope.

Limitations? I'm fat and I'm slow. I can't wear regular shoes so much because
my feet are swollen. I can't stand for long. I get out of breathe easily and I
still get exhausted. Basically, I'm like your average 600 lb human.

Pregnancy Symptoms? Back pain isn't as bad as it was, but feet hurt constantly.
I've even given up on wearing anything but my good tennis shoes that I normally
run in (well, back when I was running anyways).

Wedding rings? Not a chance. I hate this part. I'm not buying a new fake ring
just to wear, that's just not for me. I want my ring on my finger! But I guess
it's a small price to pay.

Looking forward to? Working on the nursery! We finally got the crib yesterday and
FH has 2 weeks of vacation time coming up next week, which means I have to make
up my mind on what color I want to paint...but I keep changing my mind!

That's all for now! Happy Tummy Tuesday! :) Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. All I want to do is eat! Sunday night I ate an entire burrito bowl from Chipotle and thought I was going to die but two hours later I wanted ice cream! But for some reason I'm still not gaining enough weight......

    Looking good, I'm 17 weeks today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CANNOT wait to see the nursery! I'm sure it's going to be great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your honesty in these posts! "just your average 600 pound human" HAHA! Can't wait to see the nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you actually look smaller this week than last week. I can't believe you are half way there though, wow 20 weeks!!! Getting super close!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your sense of humor :D Good luck and love the bump. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, this is so fun! I love seeing what stage you're at, how you're feeling, and all that goes with it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! Can't wait to hear more about the nursery!

    ReplyDelete