Jun 18, 2013

Tummy Tuesday #3

It's that time again!

How far along? 12 weeks

One of these days, I swear I will look decent in a bump pic. This is right after a nap, I woke up and was like "holy bump!" so I had to snap a pic. That explains the hot mess express hairdo going on.

Also, sorry if you saw this pic on IG already. I informed FH that I put a bump pic on IG and you know what he said? "What? It's not even Tummy Tuesday!" Haha

Sleep? Not so great lately. Word on the street is that FH is getting me a maternity body pillow for my birthday so maybe once that gets here, I will be able to sleep better.

Maternity clothes? Funny you should ask. Of course I have been wearing maternity pants, but I've been holding onto my regular shirts. This helps because I normally just wear tshirts....and this morning, I put on a tshirt and had to change. It was a sad day. Luckily I have tshirts of about every size you can think of....and then I can move on to FH's tshirts.

Best moment this week? Being old. So apparently, if you are, ahem, older, the down syndrome test is not as accurate. I opted to have the test done just because if the baby does have downs, I want to prepare myself. Not because I would ever terminate for that reason, I just think it's nice to be prepared. So, anyways, the test didn't work. Yesterday, we went in and did a more advanced test which should give me the results for downs....but this advanced test also tells me the gender!!! Seriously! So within the next 2 weeks I will find out if it's a boy or a girl......sometimes it pays to be old! :) #Louie

Miss anything? sleeping on my stomach.

Movement? None that I can feel, but according to our ultrasound that baby is moving lots.

Size of the baby? a peach, about 3 inches long

Food cravings? none really, I am doing my best to eat healthy and avoid sweets. I'm not doing great but I'm trying hard.

Morning sickness? nope, not anymore. knock on wood.

Gender? Will know in two weeks! And I already have a gender reveal party plan......unfortunately it requires me to keep it a secret for about a week. That should be interesting....and my BFFs might kill me in the process for not telling them.

Bed rest? no.

Limitations? I get out of breath so easily. I am still walking a good bit, but have to pay close attention so that I don't overdo it.

Pregnancy symptoms? just my back hurting, but nothing too badly.

Wedding rings? Still hanging on, but getting tighter.

Looking forward to? finding out the gender! I can't wait to be able to start buying things.....

Happy Tummy Tuesday Y'all!!




Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. AHhhh!!! You lucky bitch!!! I am so so so jealous. I still have to wait 4 weeks. You have to text me IMMEDIATELY when you find out since I won't be able to be at the party. ;)

    Just do it. You know you are going to be dying to tell someone!! So tell me :) I can keep a secret!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw! I can't wait to see pictures of your reveal party!!! Your hair looks so thick and pretty! And long! Makes me want to grow mine back out!!! I love that FH knows what Tummy Tuesday is! I bet he is over the moon excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love Tummy Tuesday! You look Great! You have more guts than I do cause I am 12 weeks and have not taken 1 pic of myself. I am bigger than you already and not as cute as you so I don't see any pics in my future...lol. Excited to see what you do for your reveal party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! Can't wait for you to find out the gender!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Advanced maternal age rocks! I just got the results of my materniti21 test last week. It's awesome to know so early. Now I just have to get past the anatomy scan in 6 weeks and we will be good!

    ReplyDelete