Oct 4, 2012

Chaps My Bum

You know what really chaps my bum?
{No, I don't really talk like that. It just seemed appropriate for some reason.}
I really hate when bloggers blog when they have nothing to say.
I have this one blogger that I follow, and absolutely love and she's really popular, but she straight up talks about nothing A LOT of the time. Obviously it's popular, cause she's doing great and has lots of followers, but the whole "I must post every single day no matter what" strategy just doesn't work for me.
But here I sit, wanting to blog, with nothing really much to say.

Lately I've been feeling unmotivated.
I don't know if it's the fact that I worked my butt off in September so I'm just exhausted and drained, but all I wanna do is go home and curl up in a ball and sleep.
I'm not motivated to work out, to work while I'm at work, to blog....what the crap is my deal?!

Tomorrow I'm working a half day and going shopping with my momma. That is SURE to be exciting. #nothinglikeretailtherapy

I'm super excited about the weekend though!
If it would ever get here.
I'm off work Monday for Columbus Day {I love working for the government.} and the girls are on fall break all week.
Which means NO HOMEWORK.
Hooray! {Does happy dance.}

You know what else is exciting?
My high school friend is adopting for the third time and she is selling shirts to help raise money to bring her girl home.
How exciting is that?
I can't even imagine knowing that your child is out there in the world, you just can't get to her yet. I ordered a shirt and a cute little poster this morning. I try my best to avoid online shopping because sitting at a desk all day makes it especially dangerous.
Not to mention, I HATE waiting on a package, I'm not the most patient person.
But I wanted to help her bring her little girl home. Even though my little bit of money won't help much, I'm sure it adds up quickly.
So head on over here and check out the shirts. Make sure to tell her I sent you.
She also has a super cute shirt that says "Superman was Adopted" that I happen to love. Besides, what could be better than one click shopping? And justifying a purchase because you are bringing a little girl home to her forever Momma?

Happy Thursday Peeps!
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Yay...love the weekends!
    is that snow?? recent?

    run-style-run.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete