Oct 22, 2012

The unthinkable has happened

Yep. You heard it here first. I am guilty. Guilty of almost an entire weekend with almost zero pictures. I would like to blame it on the 4,657,391 pain pills that I took this weekend. No, I'm not a junkie, I'm just patiently dying of pain waiting on a root canal.

It was a great weekend though. Friday night I got to party with my all time favorite friends. Love them lots.

Saturday I got to shop, like a lot. What girl doesn't love that?

Sunday, there may or may not have been more shopping involved. And then some lazy Sunday Funday action with the husband.

All too quickly it is back to the grind at work. Praying that Thursday gets here ASAP so I can stop complaining 24/7 about hurting!!

How was your weekend??


stillbeingmolly
Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Shopping always makes me feel better. :) Sorry about the tooth pain! That is the worst!! New follower from the GFC blog hop! Would love for you to visit me and join my site as well!

    riversrecipereview.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete