Dec 31, 2014

Christmas 2014

Again, I'm a bad picture taker.
Apparently, I'm too concerned with opening presents.
But here are a few from Christmas.
 





And that's about all I took/stole from others.
Kinda sad really!
 
We did have family pics taken as a surprise for my Mom this year.
I just KNEW she was going to love them!
She has always wanted us to take pics, we just have never
gotten around to doing it.
 
On the way to take the pics, I realized that I forgot Harper's elephant.
In case you are wondering, that's his stuffed animal that I like in
all family pics to represent him.
And I forgot it!
FH said we could turn around and go get it, but I didn't want to be late.
FACT: I HATE BEING LATE.
But now I wish I would have.
I feel like I left him out!
Other than that, I loved how the pics turned out.
 
Here's just a few of them:
 








I sure do love this family of mine.
 
We had a great Christmas.
With way more gifts that necessary.
WAY too much food.
 
And note to self, if you are reading this next year around Christmas:
NEVER EVER MAKE OREO BALLS AGAIN.
They are way too good and you will gain 455 lbs eating the extra ones.
 
Merry Christmas everybody.
Can't wait to see what 2015 brings. :)


Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww! I love this pics! I ate so many oreo truffles, sausage balls, those little ham sandwich things with honey mustard!

    ReplyDelete