Dec 30, 2011

RIP Nibbles

Yesterday was a sad day at our house. Kate's fish died. This is especially sad because the twin fish is still alive and there to remind Kate of her missing fish. Well, the empty fish bowl kinda reminds her too.....Kate has had one other pet in her life, her bunny rabbit. It died too while Alex's bunny survived. I am not an animal lover, but I teared up when I heard Kate say "I just shouldn't have any pets cause all my pets die."
We are going to the store this weekend to replace the fish so all will be well. Truth be told I was going to replace it without her knowing (awful, i know) but I just didn't have time to do it yesterday.
Our family will survive, even after this tragic loss of a member.
RIP Nibbles, RIP. (I'm pretty sure that's the right name......) Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment