Dec 19, 2011

Night and Day

I often tell people that my girls are as different as night and day. FH already knows this as he spends lots of time with the three of us. He summed it up pretty well last night when he was telling me all about his day. He spent the majority part of yesterday shopping individually with the girls. He first took Kate shopping alone and then he came back to the house and swapped out and took Alex shopping. (Yet another reason why I love this man!) He said shopping with Kate was no problem. She walked into the store, browsed a little, and then made a decision on what she wanted to buy. Alex, on the other hand, was a whole other story! He said "I just hope that girl marries rich!". She was so in her element shopping. She wanted to look at everything and had a hard time deciding on just one thing. She loves to shop and more importantly, loves to spend money. Of course this is the child that just the other day said to me "Mom, I'm pretty sure that I'm going to be famous one day. I'll let you live in my mansion.". And she is dead serious. This is her world and we just live in it!
The girls had so much fun picking out each other's Christmas presents then coming home to wrap them. They both try so hard to guess what their gifts are, and they share hints to keep the guessing game going.
Poor FH had a hard day. He said that he shopped all day and had been waiting for just a glimpse of football. Then when he finally got a chance to sit down and watch, it was halftime!
He described life with three women to me last night and he had me dying laughing. He said that all three of us always want to know exactly what he is doing and when he is doing it and when we will see him again. But when we are doing something he isn't allowed to ask for details. lol
All I have to say about that is..........just wait until they are teenagers!! Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. That is too freaking funny! I love when Jeremy imitates me and Brooklyn and the things we say, haha! FH and JH could really swap stories, lol

    ReplyDelete